The main challenge with MTN subscribers is how to cancel data plan especially when customers want to choose another plan ,but unfortunately MTN auto renew every data upon expiration date.
In this article we shall discussed how you can cancel your MTN auto data plan.. so seat back and grab a cup of tea why i teach you how to opt out of MTN in Nigeria.
You can also read: Lists of MTN Nigeria Call Tariff Plans and Activation Codes
How to deactivate your renewal?
To deactivate the MTN data plan, then you will need to text NO + code of your data plan to 131. It should be written together.
To cancel MTN daily data auto renewal plan
For 50MB Daily Plan – Send “NO104” to 131
– For 150MB Daily Plan – Send “NO113” to 131
– For 150MB Weekly Plan – Send “NO102” to 131
– For 500MB Weekly Plan – Send “NO103” to 131
To cancel MTN weekly data auto renewal plan
For weekly pla- Send “NO103” to 131
To cancel MTN monthly data auto renewal plan
– For 122GB monthly Plan – Send “NO117” to 131
– For 10GB monthly Plan – Send “NO116” to 131
– For 3.5GB monthly Plan – Send “NO110” to 131
– For 1.5GB monthly Plan – Send “NO106” to 131
The above message codes allows you to stop all MTN weekly , daily and monthly auto-renewal.
How to choose MTN DATA PLAN
You can also read: How to subscribed for MTN Data plan & prices in Nigeria
Choosing a Mobile data plan has never been this simple. Simply select from our rich bouquet of flexible and affordable data bundle plans .
Simply dial *131# to activate any of the data plans.