Whether it’s staying connected, working remotely, or streaming your favorite shows, having a steady data plan is crucial. But what happens when you find yourself running low on data and need a quick fix? Data is very important and needed by virtually everyone for different uses.
Basically, your data running out when surfing the net remains one of the most annoying things that could happen.9Mobile customers who recharge at least N500 monthly can now borrow data on Etisalat by simply Dial *303*amount#.
In this blog post, we will unravel the secrets to borrowing data from Etisalat, helping you stay connected without breaking the bank.
How to Borrow Data From 9Mobile
To borrow data from Etisalat OR 9MOBILE , follow these steps:
9Mobile does not allow subscribers to borrow data directly at the moment. Therefore, you have to borrow airtime, which you can then convert to data
2. Dial *303# on your mobile phone. This will take you to the Etisalat data borrowing service menu.
3. Select the option to borrow data. The menu will provide you with various options to choose from, such as borrowing a specific amount of data or borrowing data for a specific period of time.
4. Choose the data option that suits your needs and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be required to confirm your selection and agree to the terms and conditions of borrowing data.
5. Once the borrowing process is complete, the borrowed data will be credited to your Etisalat/0MOBILE account. You can start using the data immediately.
6. Note the service attract a 15% charge fees from your next recharge. with borrowing data from Etisalat. The amount borrowed will be deducted from your account balance when you recharge your phone next time.
Remember to repay the borrowed data within the specified time frame to avoid any penalties or restrictions on future use of the service
You can also read: How to borrow Airtime ” morecredit” from 9Mobile / Etisalat
How To Become Eligible To Borrow Data And Airtime From 9mobile
Before you can borrow data from Etisalat / 9mobile you must meet certain requirements as eligibility that will enable you borrow airtime/data when you’re out
1. Your 9mobile Sim card must be registered and Link to NIN
2. customers must Recharge at least up to N1,000 every month
3. You must not have outstanding data loan balance with 9mobile
4. subscribers can borrow up to N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000 and N2000
5. customers will pay back 15% service fee + the loan airtime amount or the cost of internet bundle