Do you know that you can withdraw money from a Bank of America ATM or pay bills without your card? Yes it’s possible with cardless cash, you can cash your money from a Bank of America Cardless ATM machine without your Card.
We all know how painful it is to get to the ATM machine and remember that you forgot your card at home. Smile BOA cardless cash withdrawal saves you the stress of going to the back to pick your Card. When else you are in a financial trap and you forgot your card, follow the content to get your cash or pay without stress.
Since the introduction of mobile banking, financial service and transactions are now made easy, fast, secure and seamless. You can now enjoy digital banking service, cardless cash. This method is a faster, easier and secure way to pay, transfer and to withdraw cash by allowing you to simply use your phone instead of cash or your plastic credit card.
Customers can start an ATM withdrawal directly from their mobile banking app by simply logging into the app and selecting digital wallet then desired amount to withdraw. When you arrive at the ATM, you can use your smartphone.
How can you withdraw cash or pay with Bank of America digital wallet
Bank of America digital wallet saves you time and increases convenience when you conduct ATM transactions and pay, it allows you to use your phone to pay or withdraw instead of cash or your plastic credit card.
Get cash without your card
You can withdraw money from a Bank of America ATM Machine by using Contactless ATM to get cash without your card. All you need is to add your debit card to your Digital Wallet, then get cash using your phone.Just select your card in your wallet and hold your phone over the Contactless Symbol at any Bank of America ATM.
How do I add a Bank of America card to my digital wallet?
To add a boa card to digital wallet just follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the app.
2. Then Tap the Menu option in the navigation bar.
3. Select the card you want to add and tap Digital wallets
4.Choose your preferred digital wallet.
5.Select a contact channel and respond to a one time passcode or need to enter the card expiration date and card security code.
6.Make your selection to complete adding your card to your wallet.
7. Tap Use as Default Card. After, you will return to the Bank of America app.
8. Once you return to the Bank of America app, you will see a confirmation that your card has been added to your Digital Wallet. You’re now ready to make purchases or withdraw money just Look for the Contactless Symbol in stores or ATM
You also add your card to Apple pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Paypal: The following cards Bank of America card are eligible digital wallet:
1.Bank of America® consumer credit cards and debit cards (excludes ATM-only cards)
2.Merrill Lynch® consumer credit cards
3. U.S. Trust® consumer credit cards and debit cards
4.Small Business debit cards (excludes ATM-only, deposit-only and employee-only cards)
Add your bank of America card to Apple pay
To add an eligible card to your compatible Apple device from the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app
1.Log in to the app
2.Tap the Menu option in the navigation bar
3.Tap Manage Debit/Credit Card
4.On your desired card, tap Digital Wallets
5.In the Add to Wallet section, select Add on the Apple Pay option
You may also add a card using the Wallet app or within the Wallet & Apple Pay settings of your compatible device.
How to Initiate a Cardless ATM Withdrawal from Bank of America
All Bank of America ATMs have a contactless reader in addition to a standard card reader. Using the contactless reader, Bank of America debit cardholders can begin ATM transactions using a smartphone or other contactless device by following these steps:
1.Select your Bank of America digital debit card in your digital wallet. (Bank of America digital credit cards are not currently eligible for digital wallet ATM transactions.)
2. Hold your phone, or other contactless device, over the contactless symbol on the ATM to access the digital debit card in your digital wallet.
3. When prompted, enter your debit card PIN using the ATM keypad and start your transaction
How to lock Your Bank of America Digital wallet
If your device is lost or stolen and you cannot locate your device, you can lock or delete your bank of America digital cards by signing into Online Banking, selecting Profile & Settings then Digital Wallet & Virtual Card settings and following the instructions provided.
where can i use my Bank of America Digital wallet
You can use the Bank of America Digital wallet on any other following:
1. Use your wallet to Pay:Wherever you see contactless symbol
2. When shopping online, just select digital wallet as your payment option
3.In -app for payment of ride, food delivery service etc.
4. Withdraw cash at ATM : Just add your card to digital wallet and get cash or deposit using your phone, just select your debit card in digital wallet and hold your phone over the contactless symbol at any bank of America ATM