Have you ever find yourself been cash trap and you need money to offset your urgent needs but you are not with your debit card.If yes smile as chase have introduce Cardless withdrawal
Chase bank cardless withdrawal is seamless, fast and secure, but to start using cardless Chase ATM access, be sure you’ve added your eligible Chase debit card to your phone’s mobile wallet app. Account holders can make use of Apple Pay with Chase credit, debit and Chase Liquid cards.
When you add your Chase credit, debit and/or Chase Liquid cards to Apple Pay, google pay and Samsung pay the number from your plastic credit, debit or Chase Liquid card is replaced with a secure device account number (also called a token). This token is passed onto the merchant for payment or ATM for withdrawal instead of your actual card number.
On the other, if you use android phone you can make use of Google Pay, Google Pay provides owners of Android devices the ability to use their Android phone to make in store, in-app and online payments using an eligible Chase credit, debit and/or Chase Liquid cards.
How do I enroll for chase digital wallet
How to add chase card on Apple Pay
1. To add add your card to Apple Pay. your device must have Phone models with Face ID and iPhone models with Touch ID, except iPhone 5s and An Apple ID signed in to i Cloud
2. set up Apple Pay on iPhone or Apple Watch
signed in to iCloud.
3. you can add up to 12 cards on a device. On earlier models, you can add up to eight cards on a device.
4. Your Apple Card4 is automatically added to Wallet and Safari AutoFill on the device that you used apply for Apple Card. You can also add Apple Card on your iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac model with Touch ID.
How to add chase card on Google pay
1. Choose the Google Pay icon, and log in using your Google account information.
If you do not already have a Google account, you can create one.
2. ADD CARD in the Android Pay app to begin the process of adding your card.
3. Verify or enter the additional information such as Cardholder Name, Expiration Date and Security Code (CVV).
4. The One Time Passcode will be delivered to the destination selected. Enter the code received and touch SUBMIT. Once complete, your card is ready for use in Google Pay.
How to add chase card on samsung
1.To get started, navigate to and open Samsung Pay on your phone. Tap Menu in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
2. tap Add card (blue +card icon), and then tap Add credit/debit card.
3.Follow on-screen instructions to register your card. When you add a card.
You can add and manage up to 10 payment cards, including credit cards and debit cards. You can also add unlimited gift cards to your account.
How to use Chase ATMs without your card
The chase cardless withdrawal guild is as follows.
1. Ensure to add your card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay mobile wallet.
2.Then open your mobile wallet app on your phone
3. Add your Chase debit card information
4. At an eligible Chase ATM, open your mobile wallet on your phone
5. In your wallet, select your Chase debit card for the transaction
6. Tap your phone on the Contactless symbol on the ATM
7.Enter the ATM PIN associated with your debit card
8. Tap Main Menu and complete your ATM transaction the same as if you used your physical card
Schedule an ATM withdrawal with mobile phone
To Setup a withdrawal in advance from your mobile phone. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your Chase Mobile App
2. Tap the More Options button more options ellipsis icon under the checking or savings account you’d like to make a withdrawal from
3. Choose Schedule ATM Withdrawal and click an amount to withdraw
4. Choose how you would like your receipt and choose schedule
5. Confirm details, click schedule again and then choose done
6. When you arrive at a Chase ATM, insert card or tap your phone on machine for cardless access
7. Your scheduled withdrawal will appear, enter your PIN and press get my cash
8. The ATM will dispense your withdrawal
To take out cash, Chase customers can simply tap their smartphone with a Chase debit or Liquid card linked to a mobile wallet (such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay) against the “cardless” symbol on the ATM.
Culled from Chase bank