Payoneer has added Nigeria to the list of over 150 countries that can benefit from this service.
Payoneer Account holder can use the Payoneer debit card for withdrawal of your Payoneer funds via ATMs worldwide and you can easily load Payoneer card via Payoneer exchangers in Nigeria.
Payoneer simply allows you to pay and get paid as easily globally as you do locally. the financial body is design as an innovative cross-border payment platform that connects businesses and professionals across countries and currencies.
How To add your bank account details to your Payoneer account
Log in to your Payoneer account
Go to the Withdraw menu and select To Bank Account
Click on Add New
Confirm your security details
Add the details of your bank account
You will receive an email notification when your new bank details for withdrawal are approved.
Please note that the Withdrawal service is subject to availability.
Note after adding your bank account details, you will not be able to edit the details. So, if there is any mistake in the bank account details you submitted, you will have to add a new bank account with the correct details.
How to Withdraw to Bank Account From Payoneer
you can transfer funds from your Payoneer account, directly to your local bank account in over 150 countries and currencies.
1. Log in to your Payoneer account.
2. From the menu, go to Withdraw and then To Bank Account.
• If you have not yet connected a bank account, you will be automatically redirected to a page for doing so.
• If your bank account is pending approval, you will be redirected to a Pending Approval page.
3. Choose the currency balance or card you want to withdraw from.
4. Choose the bank account you want to withdraw funds to.
5. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
6. If you would like, enter a description for your records and click Review.
7. Review the details you entered and confirm the withdrawal.