This post was last updated on June 15th, 2022 at 08:51 pm
Do you want to know steps and eligibility requirements on how to borrow airtime from Airtel Nigeria Telecom company? With Airtel Extra Credit you can borrow credit when you run out and pay back on next recharge with a 15% service charge except for the N25 loan which has a service charge of 20% and it can be use to make international calls .
This seamless service allows you to reload your phone with Airtime for calls during an emergency. It also allows you to borrow airtime that can be used for all chargeable Airtel services. However, to be eligible for this service you need to be a Prepaid Customers with registered SIM.
Also You need to have been an AIRTEL subscriber for at least 2 months. In addition, you have to be a loyal and consistent subscriber using an average of N200 monthly and you must not have unpaid loan balance. You must settle this first before applying again.
Who is qualified to use Airtel Extra Credit?
1. To qualify for Airtel Airtel borrow me credit, you must be a Prepaid Customers with registered SIM , also you need to recharge N200 monthly on an average .
2 ·You need to have been an AIRTEL subscriber for at least 2 months. In addition, you have to be a loyal and consistent subscriber using an average of N200 monthly.
·3 You should not have an unpaid loan, you should ensure to pay back any credit you borrow from Airtime on time to increase your chances to borrow a high amount.
How to Borrow Airtime from Airtel?
to borrow Airtime credit from Airtel, kindly dial *500# which will provide you with all the denominations of airtime available to borrow. To get specific denominations dial: *500*amount#.
Example: to borrow 1000 Airtime, just dial *1000*amount# to borrow N1000.
Things to Know Before Borrowing Airtime from Airtel
1. You will be charged 15% for borrowing airtime except for the N25 loan which has a service charge of 20%.
2. The amount you borrowed plus interest will be recovered. Any transaction that credits the main account triggers a recovery
3. Once you borrow airtime,you must first repay the first loan before being eligible for another.
4. You can only access one loan at a time regardless of the amount