Last Updated on January 17, 2024 by admin
In today’s digital age, online banking has become an essential tool for managing your finances conveniently and securely. Bankwest offers a user-friendly online banking platform and a mobile app that allows you to access your accounts 24/7 from anywhere.
The online banking and mobile App save yourself a trip to the branch? You can do your everyday banking through Bankwest Online Banking and the Bankwest App from anywhere, 24/7 – it’s easy and secure.
Why Choose Bankwest Online Banking
Bankwest’s online banking platform offers a range of features and benefits that make managing your finances easier than ever before. Here are a few reasons why you should consider registering for Bankwest online banking:
Convenient Access: With Bankwest online banking, you can access your accounts anytime, anywhere, eliminating the need to visit a branch.
Account Management: View your account balances, transaction history, and even transfer funds between your accounts with just a few clicks.
Bill Payments: Pay your bills effortlessly using BPAY®, saving you time and hassle.
Card Security: Temporarily lock your card if it’s lost, stolen, or damaged, providing you with peace of mind.
Real-Time Support: Chat with Bankwest’s experts in real time for any assistance you may need
- Update your details Make sure your personal details are up to date
- Lock your card If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged, you can temporarily lock it.
What is Personal Access Number (PAN)
This can be found on your account statements, or in the letter or email we sent you after you first opened your account.
4 digit PIN
When you first set up your account, we’ll send you an SMS with a 4 digit PIN. You’ll be prompted to use this to log in to online banking or the app – whichever one you log in to first.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be prompted to set up a password to replace the PIN. It’s also a good idea to set up secret questions.
How to register for Bank West online banking
1. Using your computer, go to bankwest.com.au
2. Select ‘Log in’ in the top right-hand corner, then
‘Personal Online Banking’ from the drop-down box
3. Enter your Personal Access Number (PAN)
If you don’t know your PAN look for it on your account
statements or the letter or email we sent you when you
first opened your account
4. Click ‘reset your password online’ and input the
You’ll need your PAN, debit or credit card number and PIN,
plus access to your registered mobile so we can confirm
it’s really you.
If you don’t have any of this information, have forgotten
your PAN or don’t have a registered mobile with the bank,
please call on 13 17 19
5. Secret Questions – these can help identify you over the
phone or if you forget your password
a. Click ‘upgrade my security’ and enter your secret
questions. You’ll need to choose 2 from the given menu
and create 2 of your own
b. When you have finished doing so, click ‘next’
c. Confirm your mobile number and click ‘next’
If it’s wrong or you do not have a registered mobile
with us, you’ll need to call us on 13 17 19.
d. Review the information you’ve entered
and if correct, click ‘confirm’
e. Once you’ve finished click ‘start banking’ and you’re
ready to go.
Now you’re ready to use Bankwest Online Banking to help you
with everyday banking tasks.
How to register for Bankwest Mobile banking
Another safe way to manage your banking is through the Bankwest App. If you would like to download the app on your mobile here’s how: You’ll need to have set up your Bankwest Online Banking before setting up the app.
If you don’t have any of this information, have forgotten your PAN or don’t have a registered mobile with us, please call us on 13 17 19.
Setting up the Bankwest App on your mobile
1. Tap the App Store or GooglePlay™ app onyour smartphone
then search for ‘Bankwest’
2. Tap to Install the Bankwest App
3. Open the Bankwest App and log in using your PAN and your Online Banking password
How to make a payment from Bankwest
1. Go to ‘Payments’ > ‘Make a payment’ from the menu.
2. Choose ‘Make a payment’.
3. Choose an account to pay from
4. Choose the type of payment you want to make. Click
‘Recipients’ for a Pay AnyBody or PayID payment, ‘BPAY biller’
for a BPAY payment or ‘My accounts’ for a linked account or
5. Enter the amount you want to pay.
6. By default, payments will be set to be processed that day as a ‘Now’ once-off payment. If you want to schedule your payment for a later date, or schedule a repeating payment, go to ‘Details’ and choose ‘Schedule for later’ or ‘Repeating’.
Then enter the details for your scheduled or repeating payment
7. You can add a payment description if you’d like
8. Click ‘View payment summary’
9. Check the payment details are correct and submit the payment.
How to change your card PIN:
1.To change your westbank PIN kindly Go to ‘Self service’ > ‘Manage my cards’ from the menu once you login
2. Select which card you wish to change the PIN of , and click ‘Manage’
3. Enter the desired PIN into the prompted text boxes
4. Select change PIN number
5. Click ‘SMS me now’ to receive an authentication SMS
6. Enter in the 6-digit code sent to you via SMS
7. Click ‘confirm’
How to view your bank west balance:
Once you log in, you will see your top accounts and the
available balance for each.
To view all your account balances, tap ‘See all’ or
‘Accounts’ from the bottom menu.
You can reorder your accounts from your
Hold down an account to drag and drop it in
to place. Remember, your first three accounts
will be visible from your Home screen
Bankwest’s online banking platform and mobile app provide a convenient and secure way to manage your finances. By following the registration process outlined in this guide, you can unlock a range of features that will simplify your banking experience. Embrace the digital era and take advantage of the benefits offered by Bankwest online banking.
Remember to prioritize your security and privacy by following the recommended precautions. If you ever need assistance, Bankwest’s real-time support team is just a chat away. Start your online banking journey with Bankwest today and enjoy the convenience and flexibility it offers.