Now you can Make payment for your Electricity bills which include Ikeja Electric,Eko Electricity, PHCN Bills payment Online and also view your bill history on-the-go from your office or home. There is no need to visit the Electricity company once payment is made in the bank. You can simply paste the e-receipt obtained at the bank in a most visible place on your property as you normally do.
Bills or Meter numbers you can get your authentic e-Receipts issued Faster and easier than paying in cash centers, you can make use of Self-Service Channels which are available to you 24/7 channels of your respective bank. This could be the internet banking platform of a bank or via any participating bank branch.
Top Electricity distribution companies in Nigeria
1.Kaduna Distribution Company- It covers states like Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, and Kebbi
2.Kano Distribution Company -It covers states like: Jigawa, Kano, and Katsina
3.Yola Distribution Company – It covers Taraba, Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states
4. Jos Distribution Company- it covers Benue, Gombe, Bauchi, and Plateau
5. Abuja Distribution -it covers Niger, FCT, Nassarawa, and Kogi.
6.Ibadan Distribution Company -It covers Kwara, Oyo, Osun, and Ogun
7.Eko Distribution Company -it covers Lagos, Ogun, and Agbara.
8. Ikeja Distribution Company:
9. Benin Distribution Company -The distribution company covers Delta, Edo, Ondo and Ekiti states
10.Port Harcourt Distribution Company – It cover Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa states
11.Enugu Distribution Company -it covers Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and Imo states
How to pay for electricity PHCN Bill in Nigeria
You can easily pay for electricity bills with the follow method as explained below: Now to explain how you can pay with each of the self service channel
1.Bank Mobile APP
3.Bank USSD code
7. Bank Branches
1.Banks’ mobile apps
To pay for electricity bills from your bank using mobile app simply Logon to Mobile Banking with your User ID and Password
2.Select Payments then Select “Electricity
3. Choose the appropriate category ” Eko electric, Ikeja
4. Enter necessary payment details e.g. meter number, amount, etc.
5. Verify if the information you input is correct
6. Enter your “4 digit PIN” or “Token Code” to complete the payment
2. Internet Banking
The Internet Banking method is also a straightforward method like that of mobile app. Just Log on to Internet Banking with your User ID and Password
2.Tap “Electricity payment”
3. Click on your biller “Ikeja Prepaid” or “Eko Disco” etc
4. Enter your payment details (meter number, phone number,amount, etc.)
5. Review and ensure your information is correct
6. Enter your “Answer to your secret question”
7. Input your “Token Code”
8. Submit” to complete your payment
Bank ussd code
To pay for electricity from your bank using ussd code follow the code of your bank as give below
Access bank – Dial *903# from your mobile phone. and Enter 3 for “Bill Payment” option and follow instruction on the screen to pay for electricity
Zenith bank-You can charge your meter via the Zenith Bank Mobile App or by dialing Dial *966*6*Biller Code*Amount#
UBA– from the phone number that linked to UBA ACCOUNT Dial *919# and follow the prompt message to pay for your electricity bill
polaris bank– dial *833# and follow the onscreen message to pay for electricity from your polaris bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited – Dial *894# to pay your electricity bills
Union bank – simply Dial *903# to pay for bills
Wema bank – to pay for electricity bill from Wema bank dial *945*19*MeterNumber*Amount#.
Sterling bank -Dial *822# to pay for your bills or dial *822*BillerCode*UniqueCode*Amount# to pay for electricity bill
stanbic ibtc bank– dial *909# and follow the onscreen message to pay for nepa bill
Ecobank– to pay for electricity bill from ecobank dial “326# and follow the propmt message to pay bills
Fcmb– to pay for nepa bill from fcmb Dial *329*3*Amount*Meter No# or *329*3*Amount*AccountID#
Heritage bank– To pay for billing (cable TV or electricity), dial *322*030*BILLER ID *AMOUNT# from the phone number that is linked to heritage bank account
Gtbank- You can now pay your electricity bill from guaranty trust bank, just dial *737# and follow the instruction to buy NEPA/PHCN bill
4. Pay Electricity bills with quick-teller
1.To pay with a quick-teller you need to register and create a username and password.
2.Logon to https://www.quickteller.com/pay-bills – to pay-bills
3 Input Your biller information. eg. eko electricity, or ikeja electric etc.
4. Enter your information including ATM card
5. verify that all information is correct before you click payment
6. get your e-voice via email and save it.