In this article you will learn how to enroll for Royal Bank of Scotland online banking and mobile app with easy without visiting the banking promises for assistance. You also learn How to log in and check your balance, who needs it and why. Going forward you can apply its usefulness in your financial dealings from time to time
The UK bank digital banking platform allows account holders to Pay in cheques securely using an app,Split bill from mobile app,Transfer money between accounts and Get cash without a card all from customers’ comfort zone without visiting the banking hall. You can also Chat to Cora, via digital assistant, she’s available 24/7 for any queries you may have
The Royal Bank of Scotland digital banking is seamless,and fast when it come to using the latest financial technology, it enable cutomers transfer money to third party account, see your last 7 years’ statements digitally, it also help to reduce paper waste and clutter by switching to paperless statements and letters
You’ll need a Digital Banking activation code when you register or re-register for Digital Banking. It’s used to generate or reset your security number and password for your online access.The bank will send your activation code by text message if you have a valid mobile number, or by post if you don’t have one on file.
How to set up Royal Bank of Scotland Digital Banking
To register for Royal Bank of Scotland digital banking head to ‘Register for Digital Banking’ and let the bank know if you are a Personal, Business or Credit card customer.
2. Input your personal details: name, date of birth, sort code and account number
3. Once your information has been entered, the bank will display your customer number on screen
4. The bank will send you your activation code in a text message.OR through the post
5. Activation code by visiting the Royal Bank of Scotland website and click ‘login’ in the top right-hand corner
6.On the login page, type in your customer number and activation code….You should receive a text message immediately, which is valid for 20 minutes. Or if it’s sent by post it should arrive in 7-10 working days, and will be valid for 45 days from the date on the letter.
7.choose your password and PIN :Please note: password should be between six and twenty characters and contain both letters and numbers, while PIN should be four digits long
8.Submit your online registration and start managing your finances anywhere you can get online
You can also read: How to enroll for Wells Fargo Online banking and Mobile App
How to register for the Royal Bank of Scotland Mobile app
Kindly follow the instructions below to register for Royal Bank of Scotland Mobile app banking that brings you the latest in security and exciting new features.
1. Open the Royal Bank mobile app and tap ‘I already have an account’. Read the next screen and select ‘next’
2.Enter the characters from your Digital Banking PIN and Password. Don’t have these? Tap ‘Can’t find your secure details’
3. Confirm your mobile phone number
4. Set up a passcode and select your login preference then complete the customize your mobile app screens
5. Submit and login to view your accounts at a glance and much more using the Royal Bank mobile banking app.
How to log in to Royal Bank of Scotland and check your balance
Once registered with Royal Bank of Scotland, you can easily check your balance using Digital Banking.
How to register for Royal Bank of Scotland Paym
To register for Royal Bank of Scotland Paym, Make sure to have your mobile phone handy for this part and follow the steps below.
1.Open your Royal Bank of Scotland app, tap on the ‘My Profile’ icon at the top right of your screen.
2.Tap on ‘Paym registration’.
3.Tap on ‘Start’.
4. Select the account you want to link Paym to. This will be the account money will be sent to if someone pays you using Paym.
5.Tap ‘Confirm’….You’re now ready to send and receive Paym payments.
You can also read: Bank of America online banking and Mobile app
How to make a payment with Royal Bank of Scotland Paym
To pay with Royal Bank of Scotland paym make sure the receiver registered for Paym else the payment won’t go through and the app will let you know.
Once the recipient register for Paym kindly follow the step below to make payment with Royal Bank of Scotland Paym
1. Open your Royal Bank of Scotland app, tap on the account you want to make a payment from, select ‘Payments’ and then ‘Pay your contacts’
2. Select the person you want to pay from your contacts, or enter their mobile number. Enter the reference and the amount you wish to send.
3.You may be asked to authorise this payment for security purposes ….. If this happens you will see the ‘Authentication required’ screen. Just tap ‘Next’. Just re-enter your mobile app’s login details, to re-confirm it’s you.
4. Tap ‘Continue’ and select the reason for payment.
5.Check the details are correct and tap ‘Make payment’ to send money.
Important of Royal Bank of Scotland Online banking
The follow are the features of Royal Bank of Scotland Online banking as adumbrated below:
1. Move money quickly between your accounts, send money to other accounts, pay bills and more.
2.View last 7 years’ statements digitally or on your phone, as well as your balance and last 10 transactions.
3. make use of chatbot, Cora, which will pass you to a member of our team if you need further support.
4.Set up weekly balance alerts, Act Now Alerts, Arranged overdraft alerts and more
Royal Bank of Scotland digital and mobile app provides real time details on activities that took place in your bank account, these include inflow,transfer fund, pay bills as well as help you to reconcile possible differences that may have occurred on the cause of carrying out your transactions.