Last Updated on January 12, 2022 by admin
Are you a Citibank account holder who is yet to enroll for internet and mobile banking? Do you believe that the registration/Enroll process is troublesome and you don’t have a clue how to registered for it? If so, you are wrong because Citibank online banking registration is very easy and simple.
It is no longer a necessity that you visit the banking hall and stand in long queues to make transactions. You can enjoy the perks of online banking such as instant bill payment and fund transfer, easy access the account statement, direct blocking of ATM cards, to view a summary of your accounts, etc
the bank serves as a trusted advisor to retail, wealth management and small business clients at every stage of their financial journey. with 54 million accounts globally. In 2020, Citi Branded Cards generated annual purchase sales of $427 billion and ended the year with a loan portfolio of $107 billion.
Citi Branded Cards provides payment, credit and lending solutions to consumers and small businesses.
The world’s largest credit card issuer and a partner of choice globally to the world’s most iconic brands and digital leaders.We are going to discuss how to enroll for CitiBank online and mobile banking .
How to Register/Enroll for Citi Online banking.
To get started with the Citibank online registration process,you may be asked to enroll with your Citi Debit Card depending on your country of residence. Please follow the steps:
1. First, click REGISTER on the homepage under Online Banking:
2. Enter your card number and expiry date, followed by your date of birth. Your date of birth must be formatted as DD-MM-YYYY
4. A box appears, requesting a One Time Password. Your One Time Password will immediately be sent to your mobile phone via text message.
5. Type the code into the box and click CONTINUE.
6. Choose a User ID that you can easily remember.
7.Choose a password that you can easily remember, but could not be guessed from your personal information.
8. Read the Terms and Conditions and, when ready, click Register.
How to enroll for Citi bank Mobile banking
1. To enroll for citi mobile banking, You will then be registered for Citi Online, you can use the same log in details when signing onto the Mobile application.
2. Download the App from Apple and Android store
3. As long as you’re registered for Citi Online, you can start using the app straight away after downloading it.
How to Pay bill via citibank online and mobile banking
To pay for bills via citibank online and mobile banking you need to sign in
2. Select Sending Money from your My Citi dashboard. Click Send money
3. From the drop-down menu, select Transaction Type as Make a Bill Payment.
6. Select your Utility Payee from the drop down merchant category you wish to make the payment to
7. Give the payee an easy-to-recognize nickname.
8. Enter the Amount to be debited.
9. Choose whether to pay immediately, on a future date or on a recurring basis.
You can easily send money from citibank online and mobile banking to local or foreign countries . You can Send money easily and securely in 60+ currencies to over 200 countries. You can send money to a non-Citi bank account outside of your country by using SWIFT.
Steps to follow to send money abroad via Citibank online and mobile banking:
1. Sign In and hover over Sending Money and select Send Money from the drop-down.
2.On a new page, select Send Money outside your country using SWIFT for Transaction Type.
3. Choose the From account from the list of available accounts.
4. For To account, select the overseas non-Citi accounts added before listed under Pay To Any Of The Below Payees, or choose to Send money to new payee and complete the new payee’s account details).
5. Local currency of the payee’s account will be automatically selected for you. If no local currency is available, the default currency will be USD.
6. Enter your transfer amount and fill in the rest of the required fields. If you are sending money within the EU, the charge will be shared between the Payee and your account. If you are sending outside the EU, please select the Charge Type.
7. The Transfer Date will be shown as today’s date. Please note, only some currencies are available for future dated transfers.
8. check the details of your transfer.
9. All in order? Click CONFIRM, and the job is done.
Send money to the local Bank in Your country.
To send money to a local bank in your country either in the United States or the United kingdom kindly follow the steps below.
1. Sign in and Select Sending Money from your My Citi dashboard. Click Send money
2. From the drop-down menu, select Transaction Type as Send Money to an account with another UK bank or United state bank
3. Select the From Account which you want to send money from, and the To account ( To specify your payee, select from any payees you’ve added before, or choose to Send Money to new payee)
4. Input the Amount to be debited.
5.Choose whether you want to pay immediately or on a future date. Alternatively, create a recurring payment.
6. Check through the summary of your instructions.
7. Click Send Money, and that’s all done. Click OK to return to your My Citi dashboard.
How to Send money to Citi account outside your country
You can send money to another citibank outside your country by following the steps below.
1. Sign in and elect Sending Money from your My Citi dashboard. On the new page, click Send Money.
2.From the drop-down menu, select Send money using Citi Global Transfers.
3. Now choose the From account you want to Send money from. To specify your payee, select from any overseas Citi accounts you’ve added before, or choose to Send money to new payee
4. Select the Destination Country where the money will be sent to
5. Input Payee name, nickname and To Account number
6. Check and confirm the details of your transfer instruction.
7. Click CONFIRM for your money to be sent at once
Choose between an immediate, future or recurring payment.