Last Updated on January 4, 2022 by admin
In a bid to provide service delivery spending to customers, Polaris bank has disclosed that bank customers can now transact seamless, fast from their comfort zone without visiting the banking hall using Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
Bestmarket Inc has written on different service of Polaris bank ussd code available to account holders ranging from funds transfer, Airtime purchase, check account history and statement etc. But for the purpose of this content we shall take a look at all Polaris bank ussd code for financial transactions.
With Polaris bank Smart Banking *833#, existing and potential customers can Open an account instantly, Buy airtime, Transfer funds and Pay their bills conveniently on the go from any location.
Polaris bank customers can make use of ussd code infinite, as far as the cumulative limit of N50, 000 has not been reached and you will be charge the follow fees for using the Polaris bank ussd services
- Balance Enquiry N10.50
- Transfers (Same Bank) N10.50
- Transfers (Different Bank) N52.50
- Bill Payments (PHCN, DSTV) N105
- Bill Payments (LCC) N52.50
- Bill Payments (Bet9ja) N52.50
- All other services on *833# smart banking are not charged
Services Available for Polaris bank ussd code
The following service is available to Polaris bank customers when using Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)for banking service
1. Open an Account (*833*1#)
2. Pay Bills (*833*2#)
3. Transfer Funds (*833*3#)
4. Hotlist Card
5. Update your BVN (*833*5#) – Coming Soon
6. Check your Balance (*833*6#)
7. Pay with MasterPass (*833*7#)
8. Airtime Top-up
9. Other Services
Polaris bank customer do not require data on their phone to use *833#. It saves your time queuing in the branch to check your balance or transfer funds to accounts in any Nigerian bank
Polaris bank ussd works on all phone types, It is smart, fast, and convenient
You can transact up to N50,000 per day and You can renew your DStv, pay your electricity and enjoy sports more by funding your betting accounts such as Bet9ja
How to Sign Up/ Register for Polaris bank ussd transfer code
To register or sign up for Polaris bank known as PolarisMobile, kindly follow the steps below. as adumbrated below.
1. Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line
2. Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
3. Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN
4. Balance is displayed
5. You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking
How to Open an Account (*833*1#)
1. To open an account with Polaris bank as a potential customer from the convenience of your home and wherever you are. Dial *833# and select option 1 or Dial *833*1# from your mobile phone and follow the onscreen prompts.
2. enter your: First name | Last name | Date of Birth | Address
Once completed, you will receive an SMS notification immediately advising you of your new Polaris Bank Account Number and next steps required if any.
3. An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS.
Account opening forms are NOT required for the signup process. Once you sign up, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN).
How to Pay Bills (*833*2)
To pay for bills of any kind such as Renew your DSTV subscription, pay your electricity bills and fund your Bet9ja account from your Polaris account using ussd code .
1. Dial *833*2# from your mobile phone that is linked to your Polaris bank, select your preferred account to pay with, select a biller, and follow the prompts to input the payment details and validate with your PIN to complete the payment.
2. Enter the amount
3. Enter your PIN (Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration)
How to Transfer Funds (*833*3#)
To transfer money from Polaris bank using usssd code to another bank account kindly follow the steps given below.
1. Dial *833*Amount*Account Number#
2. Select the account to debit
3. Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to
4. Verify the account Name to make sure the account information is correct
5. Enter your PIN to complete the transaction (Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration
How to Top-up Airtime
To buy Airtime or recharge card from Polaris bank using mobile transfer code known a ussd code kindly follow the steps below.
To buy Airtime for yourself USING POLARIS BANK USSSD
1. Dial *833*AMOUNT# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank and your line is instantly recharged
To buy Airtime for Others
You can buy airtime or recharge card for family and friends via your polaris bank usssd code dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# to buy airtime for others and follow the on-screen prompts.
Third Party Top-up
To buy airtime for other phone that is not linked to your Polaris bank account kindly follow this steps below.
1. Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *833*100*08001234567#)
2. Select account
3. Select network
4. Select Account to Debit
5. Enter Pin
6. You can also buy Airtime by following the steps below
7. Dial *833#
8. Select option 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up) click on send
9. Select option 2 for third party
10. Select the account to debit
11. Select receiver’s network
12. Enter receiver’s phone number
13. Enter airtime amount
14. Enter pin (this should be PolarisMobile PIN for PolarisMobile users)
How to Hotlist Card (*833*4#)
To block your polaris bank ATM debit card in case of fraud or when your account is compromises by scammers if it is lost, stolen, expired or missing.
Dial *833*4# and follow the on-screen prompts to quickly block your Polaris bank debit card.
How to Check your Balance (*833*6#)
To check Polaris bank account balance on the go from any location without visiting bank branch or stand in line queuing up to check your balance at the ATM.simply Dial; *833*6# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts to check your Polaris bank account balance or history.
You can also follow this steps to check your polaris bank account balance on the go
1. Dial *833*6# from your Polaris Bank registered line
2. Select option 6 to check your balance
3. Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
4. Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN (Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration)
N.B: Please note there is a N10 charge to check your balance
How do I change my PIN on *833#?
To change Polaris bank USSD PIN whenever you feel that your pin is compromised Follow the steps below:
1. Dial *833# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank
2. Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services) click on send
3. Select option 1 for change pin
4. Select the account number you would like to change pin for
5. Enter your current pin or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
6. Enter your new preferred Pin in the ‘New Pin’ field
7. Re-Enter your new preferred PIN to confirm
8. Your PIN has been successfully changed
Are there short codes for each Polaris bank *833# service?
Account Opening *833*1#
Bills Payment *833*2#
Transfer Funds *833*3#
Hotlist Card *833*4#
Balance Enquiry *833*6#