Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by admin
United Bank of Africa USSD enables UBA Account holders to transact financial service without boundary. customers can transfer money, pay bills, buy airtime for themselves, family & friends, pay for your flights and check your account balance all from a mobile phone linked to a UBA bank account.
Do you want to learn how to activate/ enroll in United bank of Africa USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data),open account , buy Airtime, change /reset PIN, transaction limits available on USSD and many more. If yes, continue reading as it will provide search answers to the above question?
The UBA ussd code is not an app or software but a code you dial from your phone that is linked to your bank account. Also you have to be enrolled for SMS alert and the number you are dialing the code from must be maintained on the account/prepaid card you are trying to enroll in.
Uba customers don’t need airtime before they can transact for Etisalat and MTN). Etisalat and Airtel will be done shortly. For other services, telco USSD usage charges may apply.
What can you Can Do With UBA USSD Code
UBA USSD Code *919# has lots of functions it serves other than transferring money from UBA to UBA or any other banks in Nigeria. Some of these other functions are as follows:
1. To create a UBA bank account;
2. To transfer fund;
4. To buy airtime;
5. To buy a data bundle;
6. To pay bills;
7. To access UBA Mini-account statements, etc.
Features & Benefits of UBA bank USSD Code
1. It works on all phone types
2. It is fast and convenient
3. It does not require data on your phone to send money
4. It allows you to send money to accounts in any Nigerian bank
5. It allows for higher transaction limits of up to N1m per day
How to register for UBA USSD (Magic Banking)
UBA customers can either register with a UBA Account or With UBA Prepaid Card.
1. To register, kindly dial *919# to see the Main Menu and select your desired option
2. Then create a 4 digit pin for transaction authorization.
3. Activate the PIN and start using the UBA USSD banking services.
How to open account with UBA *919#
To open a bank account with UBA using the ussd code kindly dial *919# and follow the easy steps. Your account number will be sent to your mobile line. To enjoy the full benefits of your new account, visit any UBA branch nearest to you with your identification so that your BVN can be linked to the account.
How to transfer money from UBA Using *919# ussd code
United bank of Africa customers can easily transfer their funds by activating the magic code with their phone number with the UBA mobile banking. You can send money to any UBA bank account or UBA prepaid card as well other banks
1. Dial *919# on your mobile phone dialler;
2. Follow the pop-up instructions to activate your Sim card;
3 Get yourself a UBA transfer PIN;
4. Activate the PIN and start using the UBA USSD banking services.
Send money to a UBA account
To send money to UBA bank account from UBA ACCOUNT kindly Dial *919*3*account number*amount# from the phone number you registered with UBA, then follow the simple steps
Send money to a UBA Prepaid Card
To Send money to a UBA Prepaid Card simply Dial *919*32# from the phone number you registered with UBA.
Send money to other banks
To Send money to other banks such as GTBANK, Access bank, Polaris bank, Fidelity bank. FCMB etc simply Dial *919*4*account number*amount# from the phone number you registered with UBA
How to buy Airtime with UBA *919# USSD CODE
UBA customers can make use of *919# to top up airtime on their phone and for others in any telecom such as Airtel, MTN, Glo, and 9mobile .
How to by airtime/ recharge card for yours sim that link to you account
To by airtime/recharge from the sim card that is link to UBA Bank account
Simply dial *919*amount# on your registered mobile line (e.g. *919*1000#)
How to buy Airtime/recharge card for third-party
To buy airtime for your family and friends or your other phone number that is not link to you account Simply dial *919*Phone Number* Amount# (e.g. *919*08123456789*1000#)
Check UBA account balance
To check your UBA account balance on the go from any location both home and abroad provided your number is on roaming simply Dial *919*00# to enable you to check your account balance.
What are the transaction limits available on UBA USSD?
The existing limits ON UBA ussd for transfers are:
1. PIN – N20,000 per transaction and per day
2. Token – N1m per transaction and per day (for customers with token but no indemnity)
Note: Airtime purchase has been limited to N5,000 per day and the only PIN authentication is required
Forgot my PIN. How can I change/reset my PIN?
To change/reset UBA ussd Pin whenever you forget it simply Dial *919# and select ‘PIN Setup’ to change/reset your PIN
How to pay for Flight using UBA *919#Ussd code
*919# is UBA Magic banking for fantastic flight booking service. To book for your flight ticket using ussd code just Dial *919*12#
2. Input 4 digit Magic Banking PIN and select bank account to pay from
Select desired airline and input flight PNR (Passenger Name Record)
3. Input phone number of passenger and payment amount (Passenger Name Record)
4. That’s it. Flight paid for
UBA USSD Code To Perform Cardless Withdrawal
1. To withdraw money from the UBA ATM Machine without your debit card which is known as cardle withdrawal . dial *919*30*Amount# on your mobile phone linked to your account
2. Enter your PIN
3. Choose the account to be debited
4. Generate a one-time PIN code for verification
5. UBA will send you a 0-14 digit code that will be used to withdraw the needed cash out of the machine.
6. VISIT any UBA ATM MACHINE or any other bank ATM station that has cardless withdrawal enabled on it.
7. press any button there and several features will be displayed on the machine screen.
8. Then enter the 0-14 digit withdrawal pin code you generated
9. Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw from the ATM. Wait patiently as the ATM verifies your details before dispensing your cash as instructed.
How to pay bills using UBA USSD Code
You can easily pay for DStv, Start Times, GoTV from your comfort zone by using uba magic code Dial *919*5# on your phone and follow the instructions that prompt up on your phone screen.