The Ria Money Transfer is a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. It is a global company that specializes in money remittances. In 1987, it opened its first store for business transactions. It has since then grown to become one of the world’s largest. As of 2020, Ria’s money transfer services are available at 470,000 locations in 159 countries.
However, in order to avoid steep charges, transfer fees and wait times for sending money between countries, Ria Money Transfer provides a convenient way to send and receive funds across borders as quickly as you can ask Santa for a new bike. They help you save time, effort and money by opening up a world of opportunity with this one-stop-shop.
HOW TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON RIA MONEY TRANSFER WEBSITE
1. Visit the website and click on the “Create an account” button.
2. Enter your personal information in the dashboard and complete the registration process by entering your phone number, email address, and password.
3. Select three personal questions that only you can answer. Before you leave, make sure you’ve written down the answers.
4. Input your answers and then click Continue.
5. Type in your first name, last name, birthday, address, phone number, primary language, and the country you plan on sending money to most often.
Note: Assuring that this information is correct will prevent future queuing with your money transfers.
7. Go on to confirm your identity by providing a phone number. Make sure the phone number is correct, choose whether you would like to verify your number via text or phone and click “Send Code”.
8. A code will be texted or given to you over the phone, enter this code and then click “Verify Phone”.
Now, your account will instantly be officially created.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY THROUGH THE RIA MONEY TRANSFER
The Ria Money Transfer App is a mobile app that allows users to send and receive money through a network of agents and company-owned stores, worldwide. With over one million downloads, the app has allowed users to send money through Ria’s global network.
The app also offers a mobile wallet service where users can transfer funds using their mobile phones.
To transfer money with your Ria Money account, you can do so by either using the website or mobile app. The mobile app is available on Android and iOS.
For any platform you decide to use, the steps for transferring are same.
1. Log in to Ria Money Transfer with your credentials.
2. Enter the amount you want to send.
3. Select the country you want to transfer money to.
4. Select to pay from either your credit card, debit card or bank account.
5. Then, confirm the transaction details and exchange rates.
6. Input the recipient’s details: Fill out the name, address, and phone number of your receiver. Sending directly to someone’s bank account? No problem. Just include their bank name and account number, too.
7. Choose how you want your money to be delivered (either through bank deposit, courier delivery or cash pickup)
8. If you have followed these steps, your money will be delivered and the recipient will receive a notification Via SMS of the transfer.
HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY FROM RIA MONEY TRANSFER
Having your funds deposited directly to your bank account is one of the best ways to receive your money. Since Ria has various partners around the world, you can easily receive internationally transfers.
1. Give the sender your Payday Account.
2. They can transfer the money online, by phone or at any of Ria’s authorized locations.
1. Some selected countries offer a comfortable delivery services of your money.
2. Simply tell the sender to choose this option when they make their fund transfer.
3. By the time the money is sent into your account, you will conveniently receive it at home
You may also like: Skrill Account:How to Open, fund and Managing a Skrill Account in Nigeria
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR RIA MONEY BANK ACCOUNT
1. Log in to your bank account.
2. Find two small inputs (each less than $1.00) in your bank account from “Ria Money Transfer. “All credit card payments, including small deposits will show up as pending for up to 24 hours after you add the payment method.
3. Take note of the two amounts.
4. Click the Verify Now button in your bank account verification email and it will be matched up.
5. Log into your Ria account.
6. Check in the Payment Methods section to confirm the two amounts:
Now, you can send money to other people in your country without having to re-verify your account.
How to Track Ria money transfer
To track tour Ria money transfer, simply visit their website from this url: https://www.riamoneytransfer.com/us/en/track-money-transfer
Then enter your Order number, PIN, or reference number: make sure you input the correct details and click search to view your transfer details.