Stanbic Ibtc Bank has unveiled different kind of Personal Bank Account packages which include , Personal Current Account, Personal Savings Account, Domiciliary Account, HYCA Gold , HYCA Platinum and diaspora banking . This account is designed for different purposes to suit customers’ financial needs.
Stanbic IBTC bank also offers dollar fund which is an open-ended Unit Trust Scheme that invests in US dollar denominated securities. Customers can gain access to dollar denominated securities by investing in the Stanbic IBTC Dollar Fund.
For more clarification, we shall take a look at different types of Stanbic Ibtc bank accounts to enable us to understand how they support customers’ lifestyles.
1. Stanbic Ibtc Bank Domiciliary Account
This foreign currency account Available in US Dollar, Pounds or Euro, you can fund your account via cash inflows and deposits. You can also make withdrawals from any stanbic ibtc bank branch.
The domiciliary accounts give you the opportunity to conveniently carry out foreign transactions wherever you may be. With access to debit cards, internet banking, and mobile banking. It facilitates business transactions internationally from Nigeria. It also helps to Transfer money and make global payments in foreign currencies with ease.
There is Cash withdrawal from your account, anywhere in the world with fee of 0.05% of transaction value or $10, whichever is lower but Subject to current CBN rules and regulations on such transactions
Requirements to apply for Stanbic Ibtc Bank Domiciliary Account
To conveniently open a stanbic ibtc dom account you need to meet the following requirements . However, existing account holders can issue an instruction to the bank. If you don’t already have a current account and new customers can also follow this procedure.
1. Two reference forms.
2. A valid copy of form of ID (original must be shown to your account manager).
3. Two passport photographs.
4. A “Know Your Customer” (KYC) form.
5. Certification of registration (for business owners).
6. Search report and partnership deed agreement (if any).
7. Valid residence permit for non-Nigerians.
8. USD 100 Opening deposit.
2. Stanbic IBTC Diaspora Banking
Stanbic IBTC Diaspora Banking is designed for Nigerians abroad so that they can maintain a bank account back home . Diaspora customers enjoy the standard vanilla transnational banking that customers within direct banking in Nigeria enjoy with opening balance of N10 000 or foreign currency equivalent
Customers can get a free monthly statement, sent to them by e-mail, Invest in Fixed deposit, Mutual funds or Treasury Bills, Free internal standing orders and Online banking ( internet or Mobile).
The account is regular current account with Debit card at a cost as well Chequebook (upon request)
Requirements to open Stanbic IBTC Diaspora Banking
To open this type of account you need to provide the following documents as stated below.
1. Must provide a valid Nigerian government issued ID
2. Two passport photographs.
3. Two reference letters.
4. One of the following: o Filled in banker’s confirmation;
5. Utility bill issued within the last three months for an address abroad;
Bank credit statement issued within the last three months showing your address abroad; or of Proof of address in Nigeria along with proof of intention to emigrate (letter from employer or airplane tickets)
How to open Stanbic IBTC diaspora account
To open stanbic ibtc diaspora account, Kindly visit any of stanbic ibtc branches if you are in Nigeria or
call our customer care team on 01 422 2222
or email CustomerCareNigeria@stanbicibtc.com
3. Stanbic IBTC Personal Current Account
This type of account allows account holders Pay in cheques and dividend warrants and 3rd party withdrawals as well Bank online anytime, anywhere. Customers can access this account via online banking and mobile app and by USSD – *909#
Stanbic IBTC Personal Current Account is seamless and customers can apply for an overdraft in minutes . you can also apply for a MasterCard debit card so you can access your money at any time.
1. Minimum account opening balance of N2 000.
2. Electronic Money Transfer Levy of N50 on every transaction above N10,000
3. Electronic Money Transfer Levy does not apply to salary accounts
4. Debit card issuance charge of N1 075
Requirements and how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Personal Current Account
1. Application form
2. Two recent passport photographs of each signatory
3. Two suitable references – the referee must have a current account (Personal or Business)
4. A valid ID – a voters card, international passport or a driver’s license
5. Proof of residential address such as electricity, water or waste bills (optional)
6. Valid residence permit for non-Nigerians.
4. Stanbic ibtc HYCA Gold- High Yield Current Account
This account is a personal account for professionals on the move, the HYCA Gold account gives you the features of a current account with the benefits of a savings account. The HYCA Gold account works best with a minimum monthly balance of N500 000
It has a monthly membership fee of N2 500 (applicable monthly) will be charged if the daily balance is less than N500 000
N500,000 to N999,999.99 has an interest of 0.01% p.a
N1,000,000 to N4,999,999.99 has an interest of 0.015% p.a
N5,000,000 and above has an interest of 0.05% p.a
Benefits of Stanbic ibtc HYCA Gold
1. Up to 0.05% interest on account balances*
2. Zero current Account Maintenance fees*
3. LoungeKey® membership and access to over 600 premium airport lounges
4. Free customised Gold cheque book Gold debit and credit cards
5. Offshore banking on demand
6. Dedicated Executive Banking relationship manager
7. Executive Express services at select branches nationwide
Requirements to open Stanbic ibtc HYCA Gold
1. Ensure an opening Balance of N500 000
2. Completed account application form
3. 2 passport photos
4. Bank Verification Number of account holder (s)
5. Valid means of ID- a voter’s card, international passport or a driver’s license.
5. Stanbic IBTC HYCA Platinum Account
This is High Yield Current Account (HYCA) Platinum is a private banking account and the ideal wealth management solution. customers can enjoy up to 0.05% interest per annum on their account balance. The HYCA Platinum account works best with a minimum monthly balance of N 1 000 000 and it has Discounted annual fee of $250 (VAT exclusive)
1. A minimum opening balance of N1 000 000
2. A minimum daily balance of N1 000 000*
3. N1,000,000 to N4,999,999.99 has an interest of 0.015% p.a
4. N5,000,000 and above has an interest of 0.05% p.a
5. N 1/mille if balance falls below N1million
1. Up to 0.05% interest on account balance*
2. Zero Current Account Maintenance Fees*
3. Free Customised Platinum cheque book
4. Free Platinum debit cards
5. Priority Pass membership**
6. On-demand Offshore Banking services
7. Dedicated Private Banking relationship manager
Requirements to open Stanbic IBTC HYCA Platinum Account
1. Opening Balance of N1 000 000
2. A minimum daily balance of N1 000 000
3. An account form 2 passport photos
4. Bank Verification Number of account holder(s)
5. Valid means of ID – a voter’s card, international passport or a driver’s license
7. Stanbic IBTC SAVING ACCOUNT
This account comprises of Chess account, fixed deposit account, call deposit account, Max yield account designed for saving purpose