Zenith bank customers can now receive foreign currency transfers from abroad using Zenith bank domiciliary and Naira account details
The leading multinational financial service provider based in Nigeria also offers Zenith Diaspora Banking for Nigerians living abroad with access to a wide range of products and services which simplify cross-border banking, assist with home remittances and ease financial affairs between domiciled countries, friends and family back home.
The account enables customers to transfer foreign currency to any bank account in the world. You can transfer up to the equivalent of ten thousand US Dollars daily. You must have your hardware token to authenticate all transfers on Internet Banking.
Zenith bank offers Ordinary Domiciliary Account and Cash Domiciliary Account…. For the purpose of this content we are going to take a look at different types of zenith bank dom accounts, diaspora banking and how to receive foreign inward inflow to your account. so go grab a cup of tea while I walk you round.
Types of Zenith bank domiciliary account
1. Zenith bank Ordinary Domiciliary Account
This type of zenith bank domiciliary account has Internet Banking
. Debit Card (USD)
. Mobile banking
. Email/SMS Alertz
. Standing orders
. USD, GBP & EUR
Customers can also access debit cards, internet banking, and mobile banking applications, your transfers, payments, standing orders . it also enables account holders to conveniently carry out foreign transactions wherever they may be.
Account holders can access their account using Zenith Bank debit cards at participating merchant stores for payment of goods and services in Nigeria and anywhere in the world. Also they can withdraw from Zenith Bank ATM nationwide for free cash withdrawal.
Requirements to open Zenith bank Ordinary Domiciliary Account
The following documents and information is required to open zenith bank Ordinary Domiciliary Account:
1. Account opening form (existing account holders with full
documentation only require a written letter or completion
of account opening form without the provision of any other
2. One passport photograph of authorized signatories
3. Valid ID (Driver’s License, International Passport, National Identity Card or Voter’s Identity Card)
4. Public Utility Receipt dated within the last three months
(PHCNbill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt, telephone bill etc.)
5. Visitation Report (Residence)
2. Cash Domiciliary Account
The zenith bank Cash Domiciliary Account has Zero opening balance but it doesn’t allow transfers ,it’s cash in and cash out only. It also has Internet Banking, Debit Card (USD) Mobile banking, Email/SMS Alertz, Standing orders and USD.
Requirements to open zenith bank Cash Domiciliary Account
The requirement is the same with zenith bank domiciliary account as explained above but the only difference is that you can transfer cash to third parties except cash withdrawal and cash deposit when compared to the formal.
Zenith bank Company domiciliary account
To open a company domiciliary account with Zenith bank Nigeria, you will need the following information.
1, Account openly form duly completed
2. Two specimen signature cards
3. Two clear passport picture of each person that signature to the account
4. Certificate of incorporation of the company just for sight seen
5. Form CO7-particular of directors of the company that is signed by the registrar of the companies.original must been sighted
6. Form CO2 -Allotment of the company share
7. For foreigners you need to provide resident permit
8. ID Card such as driving license voter’s card National identity card international passport etc.,
9. Board resolution appointing zenith bank as the company banker and include the name of all signatures and directors of the company in attendance.
10. mandatory initial deposit
11. evident of share exchange earning
12. personal information form for each of the signature to the account
Zenith Diaspora Banking
The Zenith bank Diaspora Banking is designed for Nigerians living abroad with access to a wide range of products and services,.The premium service offers Nigerians in Diaspora the opportunity to open and operate a Nigerian bank account (such as Domiciliary, Savings, Current, Corporate or Joint account) from anywhere in the world.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS Zenith Diaspora Banking
1. Cash withdrawals in USD, GBP, EURO from any Zenith Bank Branch in Nigeria
2. Email and SMS alerts to local and foreign numbers
3. Debit and Prepaid Cards (Naira, USD, Pounds & Euro)
4. Virtual Cards (Learn More)
5. Hard Token and e-Token (Learn More)
6. Ease of conversion of foreign currency for immediate receipt of Naira value
7. Higher returns of foreign currency fixed deposits
8. Mobile Banking (Learn More)
9. Internet Banking (Learn More)
10. Visa Application
BVN enrollment for Nigerians abroad
Nigerians in diaspora can easily enroll for BVN in Zenith Bank offices outside Nigeria which is free. However, enrolment with NIBSS partners (Online Integrated Services Inc. and VFS Global) requires payment and online booking for an appointment. For booking, payment and other requirements, visit https://oisservices.com/bvn.php (Online Integrated Services Inc. locations) or http://www.vfsglobal.com/bvn/nigeria (VFS Global locations)
NIN ENROLLMENT IN NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) commenced the diaspora enrollment exercise aimed at capturing Nigerians living in the diaspora into the National Identity Database thereby ensuring they also get their National Identification Numbers (NIN). However enrollment outside Nigeria requires payment and online booking for an appointment
How to open Zenith bank Domiciliary account
To open an account kindly contact Email: email@example.com, call 234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK or visit the Zenith Bank branch closest to you.
For Nigerians in diaspora kindly send : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org