Last Updated on December 6, 2023 by admin
Guaranty trust bank, Polaris bank and fidelity bank customers can now receive their foreign currency transfer either via united state dollar, Pounds and Euro in their bank account or pick up cash with the global money transfer and payments company know as Remitly
Remitly a global money transfer and payments company with a network spanning across America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Philippines and Australia.They offer payment service (Business to Business B2B, Business to Person B2P and Person to Person P2P)
Customers can receive money sent by our loved once that reside in abroad in US dollar at any branch or deposit directly into their domiciliary account as well pick up cash.
Remitly is a digital remittance service on a mission to make the money transfer process faster, affordable, and more transparent.
What will I need to collect my cash pickup in person?
Nigerians can pick up cash from the following banks,Fidelity bank, Polaris bank and GTBANK and you’ll need the following:
1. The reference number for the transfer. You’ll receive this information in a text message from Remitly or your sender can forward it to you.
2. A government-issued picture ID either international passport, voter’s card, driving licease or NIMC card. Make sure the name on the ID matches the name your sender used for the transfer.
How to send money to Nigeria with Remitly
1. To send me to Gtbank, fidelity and polaris bank you will need to Create your free account
2.Choose your delivery provider
3. Enter your recipient name and address
4.Enter your payment information
5. Track your transfer with email and text updates for you and your recipient
Bank Transfer deposit
Select bank deposit and money is delivered directly into your recipient’s bank account. they currently offering bank deposit delivery to GT Bank and Polaris Bank in U.S. dollars*.
Choose cash pickup and your recipient can collect US Dollars at any branch of GT Bank, Polaris Bank and Fidelity Bank. Keep in mind that there could be a shortage of US Dollars due to increased demand.
1.Beneficiaries receive money instantly in any bank account in Nigeria.
2. Transfer is available to receive once the sender concludes the transfer
3. Receiver does not pay any fee
4.Beneficiary gets to benefit from the CBN naira for dollar promo incentive- #5 Naira for every one dollar received.
5. Customer must have an active USD domiciliary account. (10 digit numeric NUBAN domiciliary account number) for bank desposit or choose the cash pickup if you don’t have dom account
What currencies can I send?
Money transferred to Nigeria can be delivered in U.S. dollars (USD).
From where can I send money with Remitly?
Remitly supports money transfers from 17 sending countries to more than 100 receiving countries around the world. To view the full list of countries you can send money to, select the country you’re sending from.
What recipient information do I need for a transfer?
Depending on the delivery method, you may need the following information from your recipient:
4.Bank account (When using bank deposit)