Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by admin
Guaranty Trust Bank has unveiled Corporate Internet Banking service which gives corporate customers secure access to their transactions and accounts 24/7. Guaranty Trust Bank Automated Payment Systems is open domiciliary account in Nigeria
The GAPS is a web-based application and therefore requires only internet connectivity, the user’s log-in details and a security token by making use of the GTBank GAPS Portal.
GAPS-Lite is a stripped down version of GAPS targeted at sole proprietorship accounts. Gapslite Mobile is our online banking platform for business available for download on smartphones running on Android and iOS.
GAPS allows customers to attach document to each transaction. These documents are currently not sent by e-mail to the beneficiaries.
What is the Financial Functions of GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS)/GAPS-Lite
1. Local Payments
1. Single & batch payments to any GTBank account as well as other banks via NIBSS Instant Payment & NEFT
2. Payroll Payments e.g salaries, bonuses
3. Custom duties & Tax Payments
4. International Payments – Single & batch FX transfers to any account (local & offshore, $, £, €, Rand)
5. Corporate Airtime Top-up – Ability to purchase airtime for single or multiple devices for corporate use.
1. Own account Transfers
2. Single & Bulk Cheque confirmation
3. Generate Account Statements
4. Online real time account monitoring
How to Register for GTBank GAPS Portal
Follow any of the steps below to register:
How can I register a customer for GAPS?
To register for GAPS, visit the Online Banking for Business widget on the website and click on the register button.
How can I register a customer for GAPS-Lite?
To register for GAPS-Lite, visit the Online Banking for Business widget on the website and click on the register button.
Gapslite Mobile is online banking platform for business available for download on smartphones running on Android and iOS.
1. Real time monitoring of all your transactions
2. Transfers to GTBank and other Banks
3. Airtime purchase
4. Lifestyle management
To download the GAPS-Lite App, please follow the steps below to download the GTWorld Mobile App: Kindly visit the Google Play Store for Android phone users or Apple App Store for iPhone users.
Once you have downloaded the GTWorld Mobile App, you can switch to GAPS-Lite on the application.
How to Initiate GTB FX Transfer on GTBank GAPS Portal
To get started, you will have to login to gtbank gaps portal. After you sign in successfully, follow the steps below
1. Click on “single transactions”
2. Click on “initiate fx payments”
3. Select if it is “Fx transfer GT to GT” or “FX transfer to other banks”
4. Select your gtbank dollar account from the “account to debit” drop down
5. Select the account number system (nuban or regular) and a space where you can enter the account number will be displayed
6. Enter the account number and select the beneficiary bank
7. Space you can enter the amount you want to transfer will be displayed
8. Enter the amount
9. Click the “add to batch” button
How to Approve FX Transfer on GTB GAPS
1.Go to “Approvals” as seen in the image above
2. Click “Approve transaction” not “approve fxtransfer”
3. Select the transfer and you will be redirected to a new page
4. Select the “auth” box as seen in the screenshot below
5. Click the “Submit” button
Wait for approval and debit alert from your gtbank domiciliary account
How long does it take to get funds in beneficiary’s Account?
Inter-bank transactions via NIBSS Instant Payment (NIP) are also online real-time. Inter-bank transactions via NEFT will be received same day by the beneficiary if initiated before 12 pm. Otherwise it will be received next day.
Are there any transfer limits on the GAPs? (Foreign or Local)
Local transfer limit is N250MM per transaction. Daily foreign transfer limit (where the source of funds is via cash deposit) is $10,000 daily and $50,000 weekly or its equivalent in other currencies. There is no limit for FX transfer where the source of funds is via SWIFT transfer.