BDO Unibank has unveiled their mobile and online banking which now make it easy for account holders to transfer money, check account balance, pay bills and get statement of account without visiting the banking hall.
The service is seamless, secure and reliable, when carryout financial transaction on-the-go without stress. BDO Mobile App provides hassle-free banking likes monitor deposit, credit card, and loans, pay utility (electric, water, cable, postpaid phone, etc.) bills and other frequently paid services, transfer funds, reload your prepaid mobile, locate the nearest BDO branch or ATM.
BDO Unibank mobile banking is secure because it help Protect your accounts through Security Settings – Lock card usage or set transaction limits.It also help to Activate the One-Time PIN (OTP) Generator for web transactions to avoid SMS delays and enhance security.
What BDO Unibank customers do with their mobile app?
Customers that has BDO Unibank mobile app can benefit the following :
1 Branch and ATM Locator
2.Prepaid Mobile Reload for Globe, Touch Mobile, SMART Buddy, Talk & Text and Sun
4. View your transactions for the last three months.
5. Pay Bills. Electric, water, phone, and credit card bills, loan amortizations, and a lot more.
6. Send Money. Fund Transfer to your own account or another person’s BDO account.
7. Quick Balance: Instantly see your account balance for Savings, Current, Credit Card, Cash Card, and Time Deposit accounts.
6. Get your One Time PIN instantly No need to wait for OTP over SMS.
Who are eligible to enroll in BDO Online and Mobile Banking?
BDO clients, at least 13 years old, with any of the following Individual or Joint OR accounts may enroll:
1. Savings Account
2. Current Account
3. Time Deposits
4. BDO Cash Card*
5. BDO Consumer Loans
6. Trust Account
How do I enroll in BDO Mobile Banking?
TO enroll for BDO Unibank mobile banking follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph
2. Click “Enroll Now”
3. Fill-out the Online Enrollment Form, making sure to put a check on the Mobile Banking box, and then click “Submit”.
4. Take note of your ATM Activation Code in the acknowledgment page as you will use this to activate your Internet Banking account
5. Go to any BDO ATM, press “Other Services” > “Activate Electronic Banking”, and enter your ATM Activation Code.
6. Activate Mobile Banking on your SMART or Talk ‘N Text mobile phone after 24 hours from ATM activation.
BDO Digital Banking
BDO Unibank online Banking gives account holder complete control over your banking needs whenever, wherever you need it. fastest, safest, and easiest way to keep track of your finances anytime, anywhere through your personal device,it can be access by mobile phone or laptop.
How do I enroll in BDO Online Banking?
To register for BDO Unibank Online Banking Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph
Click “Enroll Now!”
2. Fill-out the Online Enrollment Form, making sure to put a check on the Internet Banking box *, and then click Submit.
3. Take note of your ATM Activation Code in the acknowledgment page as you will use this to activate your Internet Banking account using your BDO ATM Debit Card
4.Activate your account at any BDO ATM within 45 days* You can also enroll in Mobile and/or Phone Banking by putting a check mark in their respective boxes.
How do I activate my BDO Online Banking account
1. Go to any BDO ATM
2. Press “Other Services” button
3. Select “Activate Electronic Banking”
4. Enter ATM Activation Code then press “Confirm” button
5. Choose receipt option
6. Enter your PIN
7. Get transaction receipt