The Toronto-Dominion bank TD was founded in 185, headquartered in Toronto, Canada have unveiled their mobile and online banking which enable customers perform seamless, fast and secure financial service On-The-go from any location provided they can have access to internet connection.
TD Bank app allow account holder to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, send money to friends, view your account transaction, Bill Pay, Send Money with Zelle, transfers and personalized e-mail alerts and more
The Toronto-Dominion bank Online Banking customers can transfer funds between their personal accounts as well as from their accounts outside TD Bank. External transfer services are available for most personal checking, money market and savings accounts.
This post is designed to provide search solution on how to register for TD Bank App and online banking and EasyWeb with a personal TD account
How do I enroll in Online or Mobile Banking?
To enroll for TD Bank Online Banking, visit the Online Banking login page and select the ‘Sign up for Online Banking’ link and follow the screen information to complete your application.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, no additional sign up is required for mobile banking. Once you download the app, log in using your Online Banking user name and password.But if you haven’t follow the steps below.
1. To enroll or register for TD Bank Mobile app, kindly download it from App store select the 2.’Accounts’ button, and then select ‘Sign up’ from the log-in screen.
3 . Input your Social Security Number
4 . TD Bank ATM or Visa® Debit Card
5 . e-mail address
6 . TD Bank account number (any personal account)
Please note: If you don’t have a debit/ ATM card, or do not wish to use online or mobile enrollment, you can visit your local TD Bank or call Customer Service to enroll at 1-888-751-9000.
How to register for EasyWeb with a personal TD account
1. To register for EasyWeb with a personal TD account , kindly Select the Register link from the EasyWeb Online Banking section on the personal banking homepage.
2. Select the Access Card option from the Please make a selection dropdown menu.
3. Enter your name in the First Name and Last Name fields.
4. Enter your birth date in the Date of Birth section.
5.Enter your postal code in the Postal Code field.
6. Review the Online Authentication terms and Select the checkbox to consent to the third-party identity authentication process.
7. Select the correct answers to your multiple-choice Verification Questions.
8. Create a username and password
9. You can enter your email in the optional Your Email and Confirm your Email fields.
10. Review your information and select the Continue button to complete registration
How to Send Money with TD bank Zelle
You’ll need to be enrolled in TD Bank Online Banking or be a TD Bank mobile app as given above and have personal checking or money market account.
In Online Banking:
1. Log in to TD Bank Online Banking
2. Select “Transfers” then “Send Money with Zelle.
3. Ensure your email address shown is correct.
4.Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
If you enroll with your mobile number, select text or call to receive a verification code. If you enroll 1. using your email we’ll send you a verification code by email.
2. Enter the code to verify your email address or mobile number.
the bank will show your accounts that are eligible for Send Money with Zelle and that will have delivery within minutes*.
In the TD Bank mobile app:
1. Tap “Send Money” from the quick links or “Send Money with Zelle®” under Transfers in the drop-down menu.
2. Log in to the mobile app. Then follow steps 3 to 7 above.