The First National Bank in South Africa has unveiled their business loan that provide solutions to fit your objectives ranging from short-term financing for more immediate needs to long-term loans for financing capital projects or expanding business operations.
The FBN loan comprises of Short-Term Financing,Long-Term Financing, Asset Based Lending and Business Credit Card.The short -term loan is designed to short-term financing options to meet business expansion with Working Capital to Unsecured Lines of Credit
Furthermore, FBN long-term financing create a way to support capital projects or expand operations of business.This include creating solutions for real estate, equipment, and vehicle term loans, with rates and terms that will fit your need for growth in a broad range of alternatives, for businesses and projects of all sizes.
FNB Business Credit Card provide credit cards to just one or two workers or to an entire business group
The First National Bank, Asset Based Lending helps to provide solutions that suit your short- and long-term goals with secured loans and lines of credit that can be collateralize by your equipment, real estate, accounts receivable, or current inventory.
First National Bank Business loan features
1. It has Flexible terms From 3 months to 5 years with a minimum loan amount of R2 000
2. The FBN loan has Optional loan security, borrower may not be required to provide security for loans of up to R400 000
3. There automatic payments allow borrower to Pay using debit a order from your business account
4. Amortise capital allow borrower Pay less interest over time
5. Set interest rate through proper Budget and plan for the term of the loan
FNB Business Loan Criteria to apply
Interested Borrower must be an active FNB Business Account in good standing and additional credit criteria will apply when processing your loan.
Documents needed to apply for FNB Business Loan
During your First National Bank Business loan application, customers are require to show the following documents
1.Existing FNB Business Account holder
2. Don’t have an existing FNB Business Account
How to apply for First National Bank Business loan
1. You can apply for First National Bank Business loan online by visiting their online portal :https://www.online.fnb.co.za/Sales/main.jsp
2. Complete the call me back contact form at :https://www.fnb.co.za/business-banking/business-loan/Contact-us.html
3. Find a branch
4.Apply on the FNB Banking App