GTMortgage offers credit facilities to customers whose salaries or business proceeds are domiciled with the Bank to enable them own a home in selected cities within the country. This include purchase of properties situated in Nigeria with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom….. England and Wales for investment purposes.
The applicant should be a confirmed staff of a reputable company and must have worked with the current employer for at least one month.
However, the property would be comprehensively insured against fire and special perils at a premium to be borne by the applicant.
GTMortgag is a credit facilities (term loans) which help to part finance applicant’s acquisition of residential property in locations acceptable to GTBank. The maximum loan amount an applicant can access on GTMortgage in Nigeria is N150 million……The minimum facility amount on GTMortgage in Nigeria is N5 million.
What repayment options are available on GTMortgage?
An applicant has the flexibility of choosing either equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest or quarterly, semi-annual or annual repayment of principal while servicing interest on monthly basis.
What documents are required for GTMortgage Approval?
1. Offer from vendor
2. Copy of the title document
3. Duly completed GTMortgage loan request form
4. Duly completed GTMortgage Employer Undertaking form (v) Clean Search report (vi) Valuation report.
What is the maximum tenor on GTMortgage?
The maximum tenor on GTMortgage is 20 years. However, this is subject to the number of years to retirement, whichever is shorter. Based on the retirement age of 55 years, an applicant that is 45 years can only borrow for a maximum of 10 years. And the minimum tenor on GTMortgage is 1 year.
Where are approved locations by GTBank for GTMortgage In Nigeria ?
Approved locations by GTBank for GTMortgage include: low and medium density areas in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and all states capitals.
GTMortgage in England and Wales
GTMortgage offers Properties situated in England and Wales and they can access Minimum Loan Amount £250,000 with Maximum Tenure 20 years and Minimum Equity Contribution of 35%
Eligibility for GTMortgage in England and Wale
To qualify for GTMortgage in England and Wales applicant must meet the follow criteria
1. Qualifying existing current account holders
2. Property must be located in England and Wales
3. GTBank UK requires the first legal charge over the mortgage property
4. A Standard Valuation Report using an approved valuer is required for all applications
5. Property must be let under Assured Short-hold Tenancies (ASTs)
6. For leasehold properties, confirmation from our legal advisors that the relevant lease has a minimum of 60 years to run from date of disbursement
7. Equity contribution of at least 35% of property value
8. Minimum loan amount of £250,000
How to Apply for GTMortgage
To apply for our buy to let Gtbank mortgages, kindly visiting any branch close to your location:
But for customers in England and wale kindly Send an email to email@example.com
Or Write to Gtbank at 60-62 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TF
Call any of these numbers: +44 20 7947 9779; +44 20 7947 9770; +44 20 7947 9785; +44 20 7947 9766; or +234 1 448 0917