Gtbank Salary Advance is a salary-based temporary overdraft facility designed by Guaranty Trust bank to enables staff of private companies and government agencies access 50% of their net monthly salary upfront with active salary accounts domiciled in GTBank.
This among the loan package by Gtbank, though they offer different credit facility like Quick credit, Personal Loans,Gt-mortgage,travel advance, school fees advance,Computer advance, premium advance and many other facilities.
The Gtbank Salary Advance Tenor is 30 days (Maximum)renewable monthly upon previous loan repayment
Features Of Salary Advance Loan
1. Up to of 50% of net monthly salary in advance.
2. Tenor of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
3. No collateral required.
4. Minimum salary of N 25,000 for public sector and N 50,000 for private sector employees.
5. Salary advance will be made available within 24 hours.
How Much Salary Advance Can You Get From GTBank?
GT Salary Advance lets salary earner borrow a minimum of N 25,000 if you’re a government worker or N 50,000 if you work in the private sector. As for the maximum amount, funds are borrow able up to 50 percent of your monthly salary.
You may also like to read: GTBank transfer code *737#: How to create or reset 4 digit PIN and Transfer money from your Phone
Who is Eligible For A Salary Advance From GTBank?
Anyone Government workers or private company staff and can provide proof of employment, and their income statements, is eligible for a GTbank salay advance. However, you must be a GT bank customer in the first place to access this loan.
How to apply for GTBank Salary Advance
Gtbank customers can apply via GTWORLD,USSD and Internet Banking
Apply for gtbank advance loan with GTWORLD
1. Log on to GTWorld mobile app with your User ID and password
2. Click “Apply for Loans”
3. Click “Salary Advance”
4. Complete displayed form with account to credit and loan amount and secret answer
5. Click “Continue”
6 Enter your token code to complete request
7. Click “Done”
Apply for gtbank advance loan with USSD
1. Dial *737*8*2#
2. Enter amount required
3. Enter your USSD transaction PIN or the last 4 digits of debit card to confirm
Apply for gtbank advance loan with Internet Banking
1. Log on to Internet Banking with your user ID and password
2. Click Quick Loan>> Salary Advance
3. Click “New Request”
4. Complete the displayed form with required details (e.g. Account to credit, loan amount, tenor, etc.)
5. Click on the “click here to agree” checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions
governing the facility
6. Provide answer to your secret question and click “Continue”
7 Enter your “Token code”
8 Click “Submit
How to Check Loan Balance
To check Gtbank loan balance simply dial *737#, then press 10 to go to the next page, then press 4 and follow the on screen message for Loan balance.