This post was last updated on June 22nd, 2022 at 09:08 am
As the leading provider of financial services in Africa, Guaranty Trust bank, has introduce Salary Advance targeting staff of private companies and government agencies with active salary accounts domiciled in GTBank
Gtbank Salary Advance is a salary-based temporary overdraft facility designed for staff of private companies and government agencies and it’s made available within 24 hours , also they can access up to 50% of their net monthly salary upfront if salary accounts is domiciled with GTBank to offset their financial emergency and payback in the next 30 days or next payday whichever comes first.
This is among the loan packages offered by Gtbank, though they offer different credit facilities like Quick credit, Personal Loans,Gt-mortgage,travel advance, school fees advance,Computer advance, premium advance and many other facilities.
The Gtbank Salary Advance Tenor is 30 days (Maximum)renewable monthly upon previous loan repayment
Features Of Salary Advance Loan
1. Customer can get to of 50% of net monthly salary in advance.
2.The loan Tenor is 30 days. but it is renewable monthly.
3.The credit facility doesn’t need any collateral apart from your salary account.
4. The Minimum salary you can borrow is N 25,000 for public sector and N 50,000 for private sector employees.
5. Once applied ,Salary advance will be made available within 24 hours.
You may also like to read: GTBank transfer code *737#: How to create or reset 4 digit PIN and Transfer money from your Phone
Who is Eligible For A Salary Advance From GTBank?
Anyone Government workers or private company staff and can provide proof of employment, and their income statements, is eligible for a GTbank salay advance. However, you must be a GT bank customer in the first place to access this loan.
How to apply for GTBank Salary Advance
Gtbank customers can apply via GTWORLD, USSD and Internet Banking
Apply for gtbank advance loan with GTWORLD
1. Log on to GTWorld mobile app with your User ID and password
2. Click “Apply for Loans”
3. Click “Salary Advance”
4. Complete displayed form with account to credit and loan amount and secret answer
5. Click “Continue”
6 Enter your token code to complete request
7. Click “Done”
Apply for gtbank advance loan with USSD
If you want to apply for Gtbank salary advance using ussd follow the steps below:
1. Dial *737*8*2#
2. Enter amount required
3. Enter your USSD transaction PIN or the last 4 digits of debit card to confirm
4. Once done you will get confirmation of your loan application once qualify you get your cash indirect into your account.
Apply for gtbank advance loan with Internet Banking
1. Log on to Internet Banking with your user ID and password
2. Click Quick Loan>> Salary Advance
3. Click “New Request”
4. Complete the displayed form with required details (e.g. Account to credit, loan amount, tenor, etc.)
5. Click on the “click here to agree” checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions
governing the facility
6. Provide answer to your secret question and click “Continue”
7 Enter your “Token code”
8 Click “Submit
GTBank Payday Loan Code For Non-Salary Earners
Non-salary earners can also get from Gtbank which available via QuickCredit loan scheme. The short code for QuickCredit is *737*51*51#
As a non-salary earner you can apply for the QuickCredit for as long as you are earning a minimum of N10,000 every month.
How to Check Loan Balance
To check Gtbank loan balance simply dial *737#, then press 10 to go to the next page, then press 4 and follow the on screen message for Loan balance.