Are you entrepreneur or school owner (creche, primary & secondary schools) and Healthcare (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Diagnostic Centres) searching for how to get quick loan as working capital to boast your business inflow?
Many Business owners believe Unless you have a booming business that’s been around for a while, securing a traditional business loan can be tough.That’s where Gtbank QuickCredit can help.They are willing to work with borrowers that other traditional banks often turn down for business financing. Alternative lenders offer a wide range of financing options.
Do you know you can get up to up to N250,000.00 -N10,000,000.00 Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business loan ranging from 6 months tenor (Trade, Services and Food sectors) and 12 months tenor (Healthcare, Fashion and Education Sectors).
The time loan product is aimed at financing working capital for the following sectors if you are pre-qualified customer:
1. Education (Creche, Primary and Secondary)
2. Healthcare (Hospitals, Clinics, Retail Pharmacies, Patent Stores and Diagnostic Centres
You can Finance your growth with Gtbank small business loans because the interest rate across board is 1.5% per month (18% p.a.).Also you can access Maximum of 50% of your 12 months average turnover.
1.To enable customer qualify for QuickCredit for Small Business, borrower must have actively operated a Corporate or Business name account with the Bank for at least 6 months.
2. Age of business must be 3 years and above (at least 1year of which must be evidenced by a bank statement)
3. Qualified customers can access 50% of their annual turnover calculated over the last 12 months (subject to maximum loan amount and other eligibility criteria)
You may also like to read: GTBank transfer code *737#: How to create or reset 4 digit PIN and Transfer money from your Phone
4. Customer must not have any past due obligation with any bank
5. Customer must have zero record of returned cheque within the last 12 months.
6. Domiciliation of Business account (execution of domiciliation agreement)
7. Satisfactory Credit Bureau report of the customer (Borrower)
8. Lodgement and turnover analysis will be done on customer’s account to ascertain level of business in the last 12 months
Who can apply for Gtabank QuickCredit for Small Business
The funds is for day to day needs) of SMEs in the Education (creche, primary & secondary schools) and Healthcare (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Diagnostic Centres).Also Trade and Service can apply.
The loan amount ranging from N250,000.00 to N10,000,000.00 (terms and conditions apply) which is Maximum of 50% of your 12 months average turnover
How to Apply for QuickCredit for Small Business?
To apply for Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business loan, Simply select Loans and click on QuickCredit for Small Business on GAPs/GAPsLite platform and follow the prompts message.