1. Gtbank Quick Credit for Payday Loan
Are you Gtbank customers and you are in need of cash or loan product to offset your bills, If yes Gtbank has unveil Quick Credit for Salary and non- salary account holders.
Gtbank Customers with salary accounts with the Bank can borrow up to 100% of their monthly salary at only 1.5% interest rate and enjoy up to 12 months flexible repayment plan.
Gtbank has also introduce QuickCredit for Small Business a time loan product aimed at financing the working capital (i.e funds needed for day to day needs) of SMEs in the Education (creche, primary & secondary schools) and Healthcare (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies and Diagnostic Centres).
Customer can now get the cash they need instantly, and pay back over 6 – 12 months. Quick Credit gives customer funds up to N5million at an interest rate of 1.5% monthly.
For you to access this loan, your account must have been in operation for at least 6 months. Customer must have actively operated a Corporate or Business name account with the Bank for at least 6 months.
Age of business must be 3 years and above (at least 1year of which must be evidenced by a bank statement)
Requirement for Gtbank Quick Credit for Payday Loan
1. Customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net monthly salary of N10,000
2. Customer must not have any history of dud cheques
3. Customer must have satisfactory credit reports
4. Customer must not have any unpaid obligations
5. Borrower shall repay the principal and interest in 6 – 12 (Six to Twelve) equal monthly installments.
6. The Borrower hereby authorises the Bank to debit [his/her] salary account for the monthly
7. Applicant must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 59 years at loan maturity date.
How to Apply for Gtbank Quick Credit for Payday Loan
1. Dial *737*0#
2. Select option 1 (Payday Credit)
3. Agree to Terms and Conditions
4. Enter amount to borrow
5. Enter Tenure (up to 12 months)
6. Enter your PIN to confirm transaction
7. Your funds will be credited to your account instantly.
Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
How to pay back Gtbank Quick Credit for Payday Loan
1. Dial *737*0# on your phone
2. Select option 4 (Repayment)
3. Select option 2 (Close Credit)
4. Enter PIN to liquidate credit.
5. You will receive an instant notification to confirm that your repayment has been successful.
Please note: Once the facility is fully paid, you can access it again by dialing *737*0# and selecting option 1 for Payday Credit.
2. Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business:
Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business It is a time loan product aimed at supporting working capital needs of SMEs within the following sectors:
1. Education (Creche, Primary and Secondary)
2. Healthcare (Hospitals, Clinics, Retail Pharmacies, Patent Stores and Diagnostic 3.Centres
Customers can get up to N250,000.00 – N10,000,000.00 with Maximum loan Tenor of 6 months (Trade, Services and Food sectors) and 12 months (Healthcare, Fashion and Education Sectors)….The interest rate across board is 1.5% per month (18% p.a.).
minimum account age for eligibility for Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business
Your account must have been in operation for at least 6 months with gtbank.Qualified customers can access 50% of their annual turnover calculated over the last 12 months (subject to maximum loan amount and other eligibility criteria)
How to Apply for Gtbank QuickCredit for Small Business
Simply select Loans and click on QuickCredit for Small Business on GAPs/GAPsLite platform and follow the prompts.