Vast majority of banks and online lenders offer attractive Payday and Quick Loans to Philippines citizen as Fastest Way to get cash to offset emergencies or get extra cash at low interest rate with no documentation or collateral needed.
The short-term cash loan in Philippines is granted for a certain number of months as convenience means of finding quick credit solution to any financial issues you might have.
Employee from Filipino citizens who are 21 and older s are not left out from being able to apply for a salary loan and quick credit.
This article is designed to outline banks and online lenders that offer payday loans and quick credit in Philippine.
1. Landbank Salary Loan
The LANDBANK offers electronic based salary loan product to eligible employees of government agencies and private institutions, It’s offer through electronic banking channels such as the Mobile Banking Application (MBA) and receive notifications through SMS or email.
To be eligible for Landbank Salary Loan in Philippine,you have to:
1. Be employed in a participating private institution or a government agency;
2. Have an employment record for up to a year;
3. Be 22 years and older.
Landbank also offer Loans to Farmers & Fishers,Housing Loans,Business Loans
2. Asteria Lending Inc Salary Loan
The leading Online Lending Company in the Philippines,Asteria Lending offer Salary and Personal Loan with flexible payment plans provided you are Filipino citizens who are 21 and older. You must be currently employed and ready to provide certain documentation during the application process.
To qualify for Asteria Lending salary loan, you must provide the following:
1. Government issued ID;
2. Company ID;
3. Most recent payslip;
4. Proof of address using two different bills.
3. Global Dominion Salary Loan
The Global Dominion Salary Loan is designed forsalary earner who is employed for at least one year and have a minimum salary of 25,000 per month. You have to be between 21 and 60 years old. The loan facility doesn’t require Guarantor / Collateral.
Global Dominion Salary Loan Product Features
1. Min. financing amount ₱20,000.00
2. Max.financing amount ₱100,000.00
3. Min. loan tenure 6 months
4. Max. loan tenure 12 months
5. Interest rate 2.5% per month
6. Approval duration 7-14 working days
7. Debt consolidation No
Fees & Charges for Global Dominion Salary Loan
One time set up: Processing fee 5.5%
Stamp duty NA
Disbursement & misc. fee 3%
4. EC Credit Salary Loan
DBP EC Credit is an exclusive salary loan for government employees.The salary loan package has minimal requirements, you can get cash fast, and repay through salary deductions.
5. Robocash Philippines Salary Loan
Robocash Philippines is online Salary Loan where the borrower repays the loan and interest in the form of monthly payroll deductions.However, Robocash does not provide salary loans. But they do offer great deals on fast online loans for all Filipinos.You can get a salary loan from commercial banks or government agencies such as Pag-IBIG, SSS.
To be eligible to access the credit facility at Robocash Philippines, you will have to:
1. Be 22 years and older;
2. Be a Filipino citizen;
3. Have a valid government issued ID;
4. Be gainfully employed;
5. Submit supporting documents like payslip, COE, ITR, company ID, DTI.
6. TALA Philippines salary loan
TALA Philippines salary loan ranges from P1,000.00 up to P15,000.00!Tala has options available for you to select from and depends on what works best for you
They charge 11.4% plus applicable taxes for loans with a term of 21 days (APR: 198%; EIR*: 12%) and 15.2% plus applicable taxes for loans with a term of 30 days (APR: 185%; EIR*: 16%)
How to register and apply for a loan
1. Search “Tala” App from Google Play .
2. Submit a valid government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License, SSS ID, PRC License, Postal ID, Voter’s ID or UMID)
3. Accept loan and select your preferred cash out option (Bank, Padala Center, Coins.ph)
4. Keep using Tala and you may qualify for larger loans by making on time payments
7. Citibank Philippines Salary Loan
Citibank Philippines Salary Loan offers flexible terms of up to 48 months and payment convenience via salary deduction to Improving your home, Going on your dream vacation Simplifying your debts, Being ready for emergencies and Enrolling your kids in school
Benefits of Citibank Philippines Salary Loan
1. Approval in as fast as 24 hours
2. Flexible terms of up to 48 months
3. No collateral or guarantor needed
4. High loan amount of up to P 2M (subject to approval)
5. Payment convenience via salary deduction
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS for Citibank Philippines Salary Loan
1. Age : 21-65 years old
2. Employment : Employed in a Salary Loan accredited company for at least 12 months
3. For accredited BPO companies: At least 3 years in the current job
4. Minimum Annual Income :P250,000
8. Cashwagon Cash salary Loan
Cashwagon loan is an online private lender that focuses on providing access to loan to salary earner that are usually unable to access loans via the traditional methods. they are focused on providing hassle-free, instant cash loans without any collateral.The online lender use their cash on demand platform that aims to simplify the approval process and long queues, you can immediately borrow funds for any purpose.
Product Features of Cashwagon salary loan
1. Min. financing amount ₱7,000.00
2. Max.financing amount ₱20,000.00
3. Min. loan tenure 1 month
4. Max. loan tenure 1 month
5. Interest rate Up to 40% of the loan amount approved
6. Approval duration 1 day
7. Debt consolidation No
8. Loan tenure up to 30 days only with interest rate of up to 40% per month.
Eligibility Cashwagon loan
1. Age requirement :Age 20 – 60
2. Employment eligibility :Employed with at least ₱6,000 monthly income
3. Min. salary requirement :₱6,000 gross per month
4. Guarantor / Collateral requirement: Not required
5. 1 government-issued ID
6. Valid bank account
9. Maybank Philippines Salary Loan
Maybank’s Salary Loan enables company to empower their employees by allowing them to take out personal loans from as low as Php 15,000 to as high as Php 500,000 and They can loan up to 5 times their monthly salary and there’s no need for a co-maker.
The loan has flexible payment terms of 12, 18, 24 and 36 months and fixed interest rates, these personal loans become affordable and convenient for whatever your employees need.
Eligible To Apply for Maybank Philippines Salary Loan
Employers need to be accredited. In order for your company to qualify it must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Must be SEC-registered
2. Must be operating profitably for at least 2 years
3. Must have at least 50 permanent employees
For your employees to qualify, they should meet the following criteria:
1. Permanent and regular employees of an accredited company
2. Must be at least 23 years old at the time of availment; but not more than 57 years old upon salary loan application
3. With gross monthly salary of at least Php 10,000 if work tenure is 2 years, or Php 15,000 if work tenure is 1 year
4. Without any pending administrative cases with the company
You will need to furnish us with the following documentation:
For your company accreditation:
1. Fully completed Application Form for Accreditation
2. Company profile
3. SEC Registration, Articles of Incorporation and By-laws, Latest General Information Sheet.
4. Copy of audited financial statements for the past 3 years with ITR
For your employees:
1. Fully completed application form
2. 1 month original payslip or Certificate of Employment with Compensation
3. Photocopy of at latest 1 year ITR of BIR Form 2316
4. Photocopy of company ID or government-issued ID with 3 specimen signatures
10. AUB CasHelp Loans
The Asia United Bank AUB CasHelp offer salary Loans and Home Loans to Philippines citizen with Lowest Interest Rate, Approved and Released in 24 Hours.
AUB CASHelp is a multipurpose salary loan which can be extended to employees from accredited companies. These employees have to meet the minimum requirements to be able to access such easy and fast online loans
REQUIREMENTS for AUB CasHelp Loans
1. Completely filled out and signed Application Form
2. Photocopy of Employment Contract with POEA stamp
3. Photocopy of Passport and Seaman’s Book
4. Photocopy of Seafarers Registration Certificate (SRC) or Worker’s Information Sheet (WIS)
5. Allotment Arrangement certified by the company
6. Plane ticket or Certificate of Departure issued by manning agency
7. Authority to deduct from AUB account
QUALIFICATIONS for AUB CasHelp Loans
1. Applicant must be a Filipino citizen
2. 21-60 years old at the time of loan maturity
3. Must have completed at least one employment contract at the time of loan application
4. Must open an account with AUB
5. Minimum gross salary of USD $800
11. MoneyTree salary Loan
MoneyTree is online salary and cash loan. The available loan amount is from 2 000 to 10 000 PHP. The minimum rate is 10%.
MoneyTree offer secured and unsecured personal loans depending on your particular situation as they work to cater to your unique needs.The loan facility come With fixed rates, flexible repayments and minimal fees and charges.
12. Cash Mart
Cash Mart is the leading online loans provider in Philippine for for Salary earner. Borrower can Borrow up to ₱ 5,000 – ₱ 30,000 with Interest rate of 0.8 – 3.5% Repayment:Fixed Terms and Approval Period is 1 Day
Requirements for borrowers on Cash Mart salary loan:
1.Age from 21 to 60 years;
2. You have the citizenship of the Philippines;
3. You have an officially confirmed source of income.
4. One (1) Valid ID
5. Latest Proof of Billing
Cash Mart also offer Personal Loan for your immediate financial needs. They can borrow up to ₱ 5,000 – ₱ 50,000 at interest rate of 0.8 – 3.5%