Vast majority of Gtbank customers want to know different types of loans available to them .This article, will outline all loan facility you can get from the bank. You will also learn step by step guide on how to get a loan from GTBank.
List of Available GTBank Personal Loans
The following are different types of loans available for you as GTBank customer.
GT Salary Advance
School Fees Advance
Vehicle insurance premium financing
Gtbank Quick Credit:
This loan is available for salary and non-salary earners. In this loan you will get 5million naira to pay back in 6 to 12 months. The Interest rate of 1.5% per month. There no other hidden charges attached to this loan.
How to Apply for Gtbank Quick Credit
You can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#
Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
GTBank Quick Credit Loan requirements and eligibility terms
1. criterion to access the loan?
2. Customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net
3. 3.monthly salary of N10,000
4. Customer must not have any history of dud cheques
5. Customer must have satisfactory credit reports
6. Customer must not have any unpaid obligations
7. Applicant must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 59 years at loan maturity date.
What is the minimum and maximum loan amount of Gtbank quick credit?
The minimum loan amount is N10,000 while the maximum loan amount is N5million for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners.
2. GT Salary Advance Loan
This loan facility designed for salary earners of private companies and government workers. the facility offers opportunity to get 50% upfront of you net monthly salary. You must have active salary accounts domiciled in GTBank.
Features Of Gtbank Salary Advance Loan
1. Customers can get Up to of 50% of net monthly salary in advance.
2.Gtbank Salary Advance Loan has a Tenor of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
No collateral required.
3. Minimum salary of N 25,000 for public sector and N 50,000 for private sector employees.
4. Salary advance will be made available within 24 hours.
How to Apply for Gtbank Salary Advance
To apply for Gtbank Salary Advance Simply login to Internet Banking to apply or make use of the ussd code by Dialing *737*8*2#. Alternativ
ely Visit any GTBank branch or ATM near you
3. Gtbank School Fees Advance
Gtbank believe that Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world for good, they decide to introduce School Fees Advance loan to help parents or guardians pay their child’s/ward’s school fees.
Borrower can get the time loan to the sum of 50,000 to 1 million maximum per child. This loan have been setup to help and improve the standard of education and make school fees payment easy. This loan is available to staff of public and reputable organization whose salaries are domiciled with bank.
Features of Gtbank School Fees Advance
1. Customers can get Up to N5 Million School Fees Advance. Maximum tenor of 4 months per request.
2, Very Competitive interest rate. Equal monthly repayments comprising of principal and interest.
3. Immediate access to funds for the prompt payment of your child/wards school fees.
What document is required for a School Fees Advance?
The application form, employer undertaking and school bill with details of the schools bank account.
How To Apply For School Fees Advance Loan
1. Download and fill Application form, employer undertaking form. Then submit it to the nearest GTBank branch.
2. Also make sure that staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank or get a corporate guarantee.
3.Remember to provide school fees bill and credit insurance.
4. Gtbank MaxAdvance
The gtbank MaxAdvance loan is designed to facilitate personal loans to staff of select corporate and government organizations whose staff salary accounts reside with the bank.
The Time/term loan gives customers the opportunity to get a loan of 100,000 to 10,000,000. they are expected to pay back the loan between 3 months to 48 months. This loan will help meet all your financial needs.
What documents are required under MaxAdvance?
The documents required from the customer are Application form and Employee Undertaking to domicile salary and terminal benefits.
5. Gtbank MaxPlus loan
To enjoy this loan, you must be a platinum customer whose salary account is domiciled with GTBank. MaxPlus offers you a larger loan facility and greater flexibility to meet your financial needs with a convenient repayment plan. the MaxPlus is a product that is designed to facilitate personal loans to staff of corporate organizations and public sector employees.
What You should Know About MaxPlus
1. Get loan of between N6 Million and N30 Million.
2. Tenor of up to 48 months. Monthly repayment cannot exceed 33.3% of net monthly salary.
3. Equal monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest.
4. No collateral required.
What is the mode of repayment?
Repayment shall not exceed 33% based on any of the under listed repayment option
1. Equal monthly repayment of principal and interest.
2. Monthly interest and principal (annually, bi-annual or quarterly)
3. Specific months as determined by applicants’ income cash flow
How To Apply For MaxPlus Loan
You will need to download the form below, fill it and submit to the nearest GTBank branch.
MaxPlus Application Form
Employee Undertaking Form
GTMortgage offers credit facilities to customers whose salaries or business proceeds are domiciled with the Bank to enable them own a home in selected cities within the country.
An applicant can service GTMortgage facility with maximum of 50% of net monthly salary.
The maximum tenor on GTMortgage is 20 years. However, this is subject to the number of years to retirement, whichever is shorter. Based on the retirement age of 55 years, an applicant that is 45 years can only borrow for a maximum of 10 years.
However, the property would be comprehensively insured against fire and special perils at a premium to be borne by the applicant.
1.Completed Application Form
2.Title Document of Property
3.Offer Letter to Sell property from vendor
4. Valuation report from any of the Banks approved estate valuer
Search report from GTBank Legal Group
What maximum and mimium loan amount an applicant can access on GTMortgage?
The maximum is N150 million while the minimum facility amount on GTMortgage?
What is the security on GTMortgage?
The security is legal mortgage on the property financed.
What documents are required for GTMortgage Approval?
1. Offer from vendor
2. Copy of the title document
3. Duly completed GTMortgage loan request form
4. Duly completed GTMortgage Employer Undertaking form (v) Clean Search report (vi) Valuation report.
|Category||Description||Minimum (N)||Maximum (N)|
|A||Low density residential locations in Abuja and Lagos||5million||150million|
|B||Medium density residential locations in Abuja, Lagos and other state capitals||5million||50million|
|Tenor||1 – 20years (but subject to a maximum age of 55 when loan expires)|
|Repayment||Flexible repayment options:|
|a. Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest.|
|b. Annual, semi-annual or quarterly principal repayment while interest will be serviced monthly.Monthly repayment shall not exceed 50% of net monthly salary.|
6. Gtbank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
The loan facility that helps customers to pay for car insurance and repay it with less spread later. This works fine, you get. Money to pay for your car insurance. After paying the insurance company, you will repay the money in segment.
The Vehicle Insurance Premium financing is a time loan that enables corporate organizations and salary owners (whose accounts are domiciled with the bank) pay for their motor insurance premium upfront and spread the repayment over a 12 months period.
Features of Gtbank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
1. Loan Amount: Individuals – N20,000 – N1,000,000 (Individuals) & N20,000 – N5,000,000 (Corporate)
2. Tenor: Maximum of 1 year
3. Pricing: Interest Rate is 1.67% per month
4. Repayment: Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest
5. Equity Contribution: 20% of total insurance premium cost
6. Fees: 1% one-off flat fees
Who Can Apply for Gtbank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
1. Individual Customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank;
2. All SME’s and Corporates with accounts domiciled with the Bank and with access to GAPs
Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing Loan
1, Loan Amount – Individuals – N20,000 – N1,000,000 (Individuals) & N20,000 – N5,000,000 (Corporate)
2. Maximum Tenor – 1 year
3. Interest Rate – 1.67% per month
4. Repayment – Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest
5. Equity Contribution – 20% of total insurance premium cost
6. Fees – 1% one-off flat fee
7. You will get instant funds to pay for your car insurance.
8. Enjoy opportunity to repay in monthly basis.
9. Get insurance cover without visiting any physical insurance office. Though, this is optional.
How To Apply For GTBank Car Insurance Loan
You can apply for the Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing on Internet Banking or on GAPS ( Read More about GTBank mobile banking)
Sign On — Menu— Insurance Loans —- Vehicle Insurance
Sign On – — Single Transactions—– Collections —– Insurance Loans—– Vehicle Insurance Leadway
Loan is availed immediately
Insurance Service provider processes policy for the customer within 48 hours.
A copy of the insurance certificate is sent to the customer’s email address.
Customer repays the loan on monthly basis
7, Gtbank Travel Advance
Travel Advance is a time loan designed to meet the travel needs of our customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank…For more details on Gtbank Travel Advance read
8. Gtbank Premium Advance
Premium Advance is a revolving overdraft facility placed on your Debit Naira MasterCard. You must have 10 million naira monthly turn over. The loan facility is an overdraft placed on your debit naira MasterCard. This GTBank loan is for platinum customers.
What you need to know about Premium Advance Loan
1. Up to N1 Million overdraft with a 1 year Tenor (subject to clean-up every 30 days).
2. Very Competitive interest rate. 2% flat fee on N1million upon first utilization.
3. Overdraft accessible via Naira Debit MasterCard (for ATM withdrawals, POS purchase and web payments)
4. Monthly repayment of interest with bullet payment of principal at end of cycle.
Requirements For GTBank Premium Advance Loan
1. For Platinum customers only.
2. Average monthly salary should not be less than N1million in the last six months.
3, Annual turnover should not be less than N10million.
4. You should have received your salary through your GTBank Account in the last three months consecutively.
5. Please ensure that you do not have any past due obligation with GTBank or other banks.
How To Apply For GTBank Premium Advance Loan
Download the forms below, fill it and submit to the nearest GTBank branch.
Application Form and
Employee Undertaking Form