Polaris bank formerly known as Skye bank has unveiled their new mobile app “VULTe” and internet banking because they understand account holder’s need for convenience, flexibility, and control, they also provided a solution that meets customers needs.
The app and internet baking enable customers Pay bills (Bet9Ja, DSTV/GoTV, Startimes, EKEDC etc) anywhere, anytime, transfer money as well top up their airtime for self, family & friends from the comfort of their home or office without visiting the banking hall.
The new App and internet banking offers more convenience to users, giving them easy access to banking services 24/7, with lots of self-service functionalities. Some of the exciting features of Self-registration options with debit card or account.
The “VULTe enable account holder Hide/show balance, Reset/Change PIN etc (under Profile Settings) customers can also use this app to increased default transaction limits at registration, Self-service option for transaction limit increase
Whether your forgot your card at home or you prefer to get things done without carrying it around.We got you covered. With VULTe you can still withdraw cash from the ATM and make POS payments without your card.
How to activate Polaris bank VULTe app
To register or activate your bank app kindly follow the steps below.
I.Visit the Android PlayStore or iOS Store
2.Download “ Polaris bank VULTe” app
3.After a successful download, login with your existing credentials which comprise of your account number, phone number and facial capture.
PolarisXperience (Internet Banking)
PolarisXperience is a robust user-friendly platform which boasts of delivering a plethora of services you can initiate and complete at the click of your mouse anywhere and at anytime. The app is Simple, fast and convenient to use. Easy access to your account 24/7 and even on public holidays.
The internet banking can be use for the following transaction:
1. Make payments and transfer within and outside the bank
2. Initiate international funds transfer
3. Set standing instructions
4. Pay bills such as cable TV, Internet subscriptions, Utility, Transport and Toll
5. Top-up airtime
6. Request for cheque book
7. Block your lost or stolen cards and lots more
Steps to sign up for Polaris bank internet banking
1. To register for polaris bank internet banking from your comfort zone kindly visit this link: https://elogin.polarisbanklimited.com/index/pages/polarisplus.html?module=registration
2. input your Account Number
3. Email Address
4. Mobile Number
Then click continue and follow on screen prompt information to finalize your registration process.
The Polaris Bank Point of Sale (POS)
Are you looking at getting a convenient and reliable Point of Sale (POS) device to boost the sales of your retail store, school, fuel station or other businesses?
Do you plan to create convenience for your members to pay dues, offerings or fees or start Point of Sale (POS) business then you are the right place to seek for the right information that help you get your POS at easy without stress.
What is Point of Sale (POS)
POS stands for point of sale. A point-of-sale (POS) transaction is what takes place between a merchant and a customer when a product or service is purchased, commonly using a point of sale system to complete the transaction.
What is the benefit of Point of Sale (POS)
Polaris bank POS has the following benefits
1. Convenient means of payment for customers thereby increasing turnover
2. Online real-time monitoring of transactions Improved accounting and reconciliation systems
3. Reduction in the risk of carrying cash.
4. Ability to generate electronic receipts for payments
5. Efficient support which guarantees timely response to feedback
Features polaris bank POS
The former skye bank pont of sales has the following features:
1. Instant notification on all successful transactions.
2. Acceptance of all card types issued in Nigeria.
3. Option to receive payments from international cards without the deployment of additional POS.
4. Customizable to meet customer’s specific requirements.
5. Additional income can be made through bills payments, cash back, and other value added services.
How to apply for Polaris Bank Point of Sale (POS)
To qualify for for POS terminal applicant must have the following details
1. Open a current account with Polaris Bank
2. Complete the POS request form online or visit the banking branch close to you
3. Submit the form to your account officer or the customer service officer at your branch
The POS will be deployed within 5 business days of receipt of request from any of our Lagos branches (allow for 3 additional work days for request submitted in branches outside Lagos).