Access Bank new technology now allow customers carry out their financial transaction without them visiting the banking hall.This allow Non account holder open account either with USSD code, mobile or internet banking from their comfort zone either at home of from abroad.
Customers can as well use this fintech carryout funds transfer, check account balance, pay bills, buy airtime and many more financial activies on- the- go.The new ussd code work like magic as customer’s can now bank with any kind of phone from any telecom network where access bank operate.
Who can use Access Bank ussd code?
*901# is available to all individual account holders (sole signatory) whose phone numbers are registered with any of the mobile network operators (MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9Mobile) and correctly maintained with the Bank.However, Joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.
You can use this service when you are in overseas provided you have an active roaming service
What are Access bank USSD short strings?
These are strings of numeric codes used to complete specific transactions in a shorter time. This service is independent of the daily limit set for Internet Banking and Mobile App.
You may also like to read: How to Buy Airtime/recharge card with Acess Bank USSD Code
How can I enrol for Access bank ussd code on *901#?
To enrol Access bank ussd code via *901#, simply follow the steps below:
1. Dial *901# with your registered phone number
2. Click on ‘Transfer’
3. Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number (You will be prompted to input your 4. Date of Birth if you do not have an active debit card).
5. Enter your account number
5. Create a 4-digit PIN for transaction authorization.
Forget Your Acess bank ussd PIN?
If you forget your access bank ussd code pin simply Dial *901*0# to reset pin.
For enquires and issues resolution, call access bank customer care 24-hour Contact Centre on 01-271-2005 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Access transaction limit on bank ussd code
The maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (N20,000 per transaction)
Daily maximum limit on Airtime top-up is N20,000
The following is the short ussd code for all your access bank transaction
1. Payday Loan *901*11#
2. Diamond Xtra *901*11#
3. USSD on POS : to carry out Access bank cardless withdrawal via point of sales POS SIMPLY DIAL *901*000*RefCode#
4. Bill Payments *901*3#
To deactivate phone number on USSD: *901*911#
5. Balance enquiry *901*00#
6. Fund Transfer *901*Amount*Account Number#
7. Buy Airtime to others: *901*Amount*Phone Number#
8. Buy airtime for Self *901*amount#
9. Merchant payment *901*1*merchant code*amount#
10. Update customer info *901*12#
11. Dual Transaction Service (DTS) *901*14#
How to deactivate Access Bank USSD
To deactivate a USSD profile, so as to Curb Fraud simply dial *901*911# from any phone, input the registered phone number for the account you want to blacklist and your USSD profile will be deactivated and blacklisted automatically.”