Last Updated on October 27, 2023 by admin
Online loans mobile application technology are dominating the financial industry through high-tech services easily accessible through the internet in providing Quick loan access to borrowers.
Do you live in Philippines and you are searching for Online Lending Platforms where you can borrow money and payback on monthly basic ranging from month to years- then you are in the right channel. We are going to list out Registered loan Platform approved by securities and exchange commission.
What are Online Loans in the Philippines?
Online loans in the Philippines refer to financial services that are offered through online platforms. These loans are typically provided by online lending companies or financial technology (fintech) firms. Borrowers can access and apply for these loans using the internet, without the need to physically visit a bank or lending institution.
Online loans in the Philippines offer convenience and accessibility to borrowers, as the process can be completed online, from application to approval and disbursement of funds. They also tend to have faster approval and disbursement times compared to traditional banking institutions.
These loans are available for various purposes, such as personal expenses, business capital, education, medical emergencies, and more. Requirements and eligibility criteria for online loans may vary depending on the lending company, but generally, borrowers are required to have a valid identification card, proof of income, and a bank account.
Interest rates for online loans in the Philippines can also differ among lenders. It is essential for borrowers to compare the interest rates, terms, and conditions offered by different online lending platforms to ensure they get the best deal suited to their needs and financial capabilities.
Pros and Cons of Online Loans in the Philippines
Pros of Online Loans in the Philippines:
1. Convenience: Online loans provide a convenient way to apply for and access funds without the need to visit a physical branch. Borrowers can complete the entire process from the comfort of their own homes or anywhere with internet access.
2. Faster Approval and Disbursement: Online loans typically have faster processing times compared to traditional banks. Borrowers may receive approval within a few hours or days and funds can be disbursed quickly, often within the same day.
3. Minimal Documentation: Online loans often require minimal documentation, reducing the hassle of gathering and submitting numerous physical documents.
4. Easier Eligibility: Some online lending platforms have more relaxed eligibility criteria compared to traditional banks, making it easier for individuals with limited credit history or lower income levels to access funds.
5. Flexibility: Online loans in the Philippines can cater to different purposes, such as personal needs, education, or business capital. Borrowers have the flexibility to choose the loan amount and repayment terms that suit their financial situation.
Cons of Online Loans in the Philippines:
1. Higher Interest Rates: Online loans may come with higher interest rates compared to traditional banks. Borrowers should carefully consider the interest rates and fees associated with these loans to ensure they can afford the repayments.
2. Limited Regulation: The online lending industry in the Philippines is still relatively new and less regulated compared to traditional banking institutions. Borrowers need to be cautious and choose reputable and trustworthy online lending platforms.
3. Potential for Predatory Lenders: With the growing popularity of online loans, some unscrupulous lenders may take advantage of unsuspecting borrowers. It is crucial to research and verify the legitimacy of the online lending company before applying for a loan.
4. Limited Customer Service: Online loans may have limited customer service options compared to traditional banks. Borrowers may encounter challenges or require assistance during the loan process, and it’s important to ensure that timely customer support is available.
5. Risk of Overborrowing: The ease and convenience of online loans can lead to a higher risk of overborrowing. Borrowers should carefully assess their financial situation, repayment capacity, and only borrow the amount they truly need to avoid falling into a debt trap.
How Do I Know If an Online Loan is Legit
To ensure that an online loan is legitimate in the Philippines, here are some steps you can take:
1. Research the Company: Conduct thorough research on the online lending company you are considering. Check their website, read reviews and testimonials from previous borrowers, and verify their credentials and licenses with relevant government authorities, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
2. Look for Physical Address and Contact Information: Legitimate online lending companies should have a physical address and contact information clearly displayed on their website. Check if the address exists and the contact information is valid. Scammers often use fake addresses or provide incorrect or non-functional contact details.
3. Check the Website Security: Ensure that the online lending platform has secure website encryption. Look for https in the website URL, which indicates a secure connection. Additionally, verify if the website has proper security certificates and badges displayed, such as those from trusted security providers.
4. Read the Terms and Conditions: Carefully review the terms and conditions of the loan, including interest rates, fees, repayment terms, and any other relevant information. Legitimate lenders provide transparent and detailed terms and conditions, so be cautious if the terms seem unclear, vague, or too good to be true.
5. Verify Licensing and Certifications: Legitimate online lending companies in the Philippines are required to have appropriate licenses and certifications. Check if the company is registered with the SEC or authorized by the BSP to offer financial services. You can also verify this information with the respective authorities.
6. Seek Recommendations and Feedback: Ask for recommendations from trusted sources, such as friends, family, or financial advisors who may have experience with online lending platforms in the Philippines. Their feedback can help you make an informed decision.
7. Avoid Upfront Fees: Be cautious of any online lender that asks for upfront fees or charges before granting the loan. Legitimate lenders typically deduct fees from the loan amount or include them in the repayment schedule, rather than requiring payment before loan disbursement.
Remember, it is important to exercise caution and only borrow from reputable and licensed lenders to protect yourself from potential scams and fraudulent activities.
LIST OF REGISTERED ONLINE LENDING PLATFORMS IN PHILIPPINE
1. Pesoclick, Quickpeso, Amihan
Amihan is an online lending platform based on mobile information technology and big-data analysis.It provides urgent loan up to ₱10,000 loan amounts to pay off your bills,startup a business or any kind of loan . Many problems as your school fees, startup capital, shopping expenses and other daily expenses can be solved via Amihan loan app.
How to apply for a loan in Amihan
1. Download Amihan App in the Google Playstore
2. Register an account with your mobile number
3. Complete personal information within 5 minutes
4. Submit your application and wait for approval
2. Cashwagon cash loan
Cashwagon offers quick online cash loans for those who need immediate funds to meet financial obligations without any collateral requirements.
Minimal requirements to the borrowers (Filipino citizenship, age 20-60, employed for at least one year.You can get 7000 peso for 10 days for first-time applicants .On the other hand, repeat borrowers will be able to borrow as much as ₱20,000 but are only given up to 30 days for the repayment.
3. Tala loan app
Tala operate as international microfinance company in several countries via it’s mobile application.
There Loan amount ranging from 1000-20000 Peso with interest rate from 11% (21 days loan tenure) or 15% (30 days loan tenure).The repayment date – from 21 days to 1 month
4. Pinoy Peso
The financial service provide higher loan amount compared to other lending apps.
The loans are provided for the term of up to 91 days and amount – up to 10000 Peso.
Also read: Cash App: How to fund it, Sign Up, Order for card & Activate Card and use Cash app Card
With SALPay you get a bank account and a debit card combined with a mobile app to pay bills, buy load, send money and get financial help at any time.
You can also apply for loans, and more with just a few taps—-SALPay e-wallet is paired with a Visa Debit Card so you can encash when you need to and shop online when you want to.
6. Atome Credit Cash Loan
Atome Credit Cash has two types of loan offerings – a payday loan that you can get repayment terms for up to 3 months and a quick credit which is payable up to 7 days.
Processing fee for Atome Credit Cash IS – 0.8% per day for new borrowers and up to 5% per month for people with good payment history with Atome.
7. HappyCash–Fast Credit Cash Loan Online Pera Utang
HappyCash Loan Introduction Loan amount ranging from ₱2,000~₱10,000 with term:91~100days
Maximum APR:24%；No service fees…..Example:91 days loan with the interest rate of 24%，and principal amount is 10000P. total payment is 10598.35 (10000*24%/365*91+10000)
If are looking for a fast cash loan that has low-interest rates. go for BillEase because Filipinos can use this installment loan app to make both online and in-store purchases with no interest charged. It does not have any additional fees for things like late payments or servicing.
It has Interest rates: 0% to 3.49% per month | Loan Amount: Php 500 – Php 40, 000 | Tenure: 30 days – 12 months
9. GLoan by GCash:
It’s your reliable Cash Loan partner. You can get loan amount from P5,000 to P50,000 maximum. You Pay as low P260/month and Pay in 5 to 12 months
The Processing Fee (3%) of principal amount. Will be deducted upon availment. GScore-based approval No additional requirements needed
This is the FASTEST CASH LOANS IN THE PHILIPPINES and you can Apply for a cash loan up to PHP 50,000 with Flexible loan terms up to 6 months.Personal line of credit with a limit of 1,000 until 50,000
The Interest rate low with APR = 194% and it has 24 Hours Approval Time
Cashalo is a fintech platform that delivers digital credit to Filipinos – helping them elevate their financial well-being. All loans under the Cashalo Platform are financed by Paloo Financing Inc., with SEC Registration No. CSC201800209 and Certificate of Authority No. 1162
The first cash loan in Cashalo can be issued in the amount of no more than PHP 1,500 at 10% per month for a period of no more than 45 days. You can get your first credit using only one ID. The second and subsequent cash loans can be taken in the amount of PHP 2,000 to PHP 10,000. The Interest rates: 0% to 5.99% per month
12. Radiowealth Finance Cash Loan
Radiowealth Finance Cash Loan Features
- Loan amount: ₱10,000 to ₱3 million
- Interest rate: Subject to the lender’s approval
- Loan term: Three to 36 months
- Application requirements:
- Filipinos at least 21 years old living in the Philippines for at least two years
- Employees earning at least ₱18,000 monthly and working for at least one year with the current employer
- Professionals in the same profession for at least one year and with an updated PRC license
- Self-employed must have at least one year of profitable operations
- Two valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of income
- Residential/Business/Employment address map
- For employees: Certificate of employment
- For self-employed: Barangay/Business/DTI Permit
Other on the list are:
14,Cashmore, Juanhand, Junahand, Kidlat Peso
15,Upeso, Pera4u, Peralending, Loanmoto
17.Umbrella Lending Investor
18,TRANSNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
22.LoanQuickCash, LoanOnline, CashCash, OnlineUtang, CarFinance
23.Cashola, Peso Plus
28,Cash Mart mobile app
29,Asialink Mobile CRM App
30.Aeon Credit Service Mobile App
32,Logicash, Pesoflash, Pesobox
35.Pautang Cash, Prima Cash, Flip Cash
36,Pesopop, PesoCow, NewCash, Luckyloan
43,Online Loans Pilipinas
44.My Home Credit