Last Updated on September 14, 2023 by admin
Learn how to check your data balance on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile/Etisalat with our step-by-step guide. Stay connected and informed. The Vast majority of Nigerians are now using smart phone been it Apple Phone or android. We are made to buy data plan to enable us access the web from our comfort zone.
Data plans cover anything and everything that you do online, and can be consumed from any device, as long as it can access the internet. This are often considered to be more expensive than they should be.
Most time we spend more cost on data when downloading image, watch or down/upload online video call via whatsapp accessing Facebook, streaming Netflix content and checking mails
You can also read: How to Borrow Airtime from MTN XtraTime in Nigeria
We are going to take a look on how to check MTN, GLO,AIRTEL and 9MOBILE Data balance using USSD code and other means
How to check GLO data Plan
To check Glo data balance on the go kindly dial *310#
2. Then enter 1 for main balance
3. Select 2 for bonus balance
You may like to read: How To Borrow Data From MTN Network know as MTN XtraByte
How to migrate to Glo Berekete
You can migrate to glo berekete by dialing *777# then select 4 and follow onscreen message
Benefits of Glo berekete?
1. whopping 700% bonus on every recharge to call ALL NETWORKS and to browse the Internet
2. Additional 150% data bonus on 1st recharge of the month (Up to 5GB FREE), every month for 4 months
3. New customers also enjoy up to 100% bonus on every data plan they buy, every month for 4 months.
How to migrate to Glo yakata
To migrate to migrate to Glo yakata simply Dial *220# to migrate to Glo Yakata. To confirm if you are on the Yakata plan, dial #100#. The bonus is valid for 7days starting form the day you recharged.
Benefits of Glo Yakata
1. You will receive a special data bonus on your first recharge of the month for six months
2. Value in main account as well as value in ALL NET VOICE bonus account can be used to call All networks
3. Value in ON NET VOICE bonus account can be used to call Glo lines
How to check MTN DATA Balance
To check MTN Nigeria data balance users should simply dial *310# Or dial *323#
How to check 9MOBILE/Etisalat Data balance
To check for etisalat/9mobile data balance, subscribers should simply dial *310# on your device to see their balance.
How to check Airtel data balance
There several methods to check Airtel Nigeria data balance but using ussd code will solve your search quest/ simply dial *310# to check your Airtel data balance.