Guaranty Trust Bank plc has introduced School Fees Advance loan for parents whose salary account is domiciled with GTBank.
The time loan facility allow parents and guardians take care of their children’s/ward’s school uniforms, school bags, shoes, stationery and most importantly, school fees.
This facility is available to members of staff of public and reputable private organizations whose salaries are domiciled with Guaranty Trust Bank plc.
Staff of selected private companies, Government Ministries, Parastatals and establishments whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank can apply to maximum loan amount of N1million applicable per child and minimum loan amount of N50, 000.
The Good news is that parents can use this loan facility to pay for tuition fees for schools abroad.
Gtbank school fees loan facility can’t be use to pay for Master’s or Doctorate education, it’s for the payment of your child/wards school fees.
Requirement and Eligibility of GTBank School Fees Advance
1. There is minimum monthly salary of N25, 000 for public sector employee and N50, 000 for private sector employee.
Please note: unconfirmed staff of an organisation can’t apply for School Fees Advance because staff should have worked for at least 6 months and also be a confirmed staff to enable you apply for the loan facility.
2.The loan facility is available to members of staff of public and reputable private organizations whose salaries are domiciled with Guaranty Trust Bank PLC.
3. GTBank School Fees Advance gives a maximum of N5 Million in school fees at a low interest rate.
4. Gtbank school fees loan comes with equal monthly repayments comprising of principal and interest. Each parent is entitled to get one loan per school term with a maximum tenor of four (4) months per request.
How to Apply for Gtbank School Fees Advance
1.Interest customers who’s salary account domiciled with Gtbank can Download the Application Form and Employer Undertaking Form…Just copy and place this link on your browser to downlaod it
2. Submit the completed forms at any GTBank branch in Nigeria along with your child’s School Fees bill and your Credit Insurance.
3. Ensure that staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank or obtain Corporate Guarantee.
Apply for gtbank school fees advance loan through ussd code by dialing :*737*52*30#
You may also like: How to Apply for GTbank Salary in Advance Loan
Once your loan application is approved, you will get immediate access to funds for the prompt payment of your child’s school fees (a maximum of N5 Million). This loan comes with equal monthly repayments comprising of principal and interest, which is very competitive. However, each parent is entitled to get one loan per school term with a maximum tenor of four (4) months per request.