Glo Nigeria now offers facebook data packages tailored to suit usage on mobile devices
As Glo subscriber, the need to get on facebook arise due to financial constraints because you want to keep updating your profile, text with friends or upload your pictures on the social media site.
This service allow Glo subscribers instant access to their Facebook account using the USSD channels.
This means that no matter the phone capabilities, you can still enjoy Facebook on Nigeria’s number 1 network.
You can bank on the Glo network for faster connectivity, cost-effectiveness with Glo Facebook plan all you need is a *206# ussd code.
Glo Facebook on USSD allows customers to still have access to their Facebook account without a data bundle.
In our today topic i will teach you the process and means to get your facebook profile live even when you dont have money to buy data plan.
Please note: Facebook for USSD does not need Mobile Internet / GPRS / 2G / 3G /4G LITE, it is compatible will all GSM Phones
So sit back and get a cup of tea why i walk you through on how to get it done.
How to access Glo Facebook on USSD service?
Simply Dial: *206#
How to sign-in Glo Facebook via USSD service?
To get start follow the steps below:
1. Dial USSD Code *206# and wait for a prompt.
2. Submit your Facebook Username & Password.
3. Following successful login, you will be presented with the Facebook Menu.
4. Selecting any Facebook Menu Option, you will be prompted to agree to the subscription charges.
5. Once subscription is accepted, your service will be activate
How can I access my Facebook newsfeed and Timelines via Glo Facebook on USSD?
1. Dial *206# and wait for the response.
2. A USSD Menu will pop up with different options.
3. Enter 1 for News feed.
How to unsubscribe from Glo Facebook service?
To unsubscribe from the Glo Facebook on USSD service, dial *206*22#
See list of plan rate fees.
PLAN RATE PRICE VALIDITY
Daily N5 1 day
Weekly N25 7 days
Monthly N100 30 days