Nigeria Banking sector has key into , financial technology in delivering financial service to their customers which help the easy of doing business wealth and investment
Whether purchasing Airtime for friends or family,Transferring money or managing your finances account statement, fintech is all around us in 2020 and beyond.
Nigeria ussd banking code apply to any innovation how people transact business, from the invention of digital money at the comfort of their zone.
Our content today is going to involved round all Nigeria’s bank transfer code and how to use it effectively.
You can also read: History and origin of Banking in Nigeria
So get a cup of tea and relax why i take you round the process and method using USSD code for transaction By all Nigeria Banks.
Nigerian Banks Transfer Codes
`1. Access bank USSD code *901#
2. Polaris (Skye) USSD code *833#
3. GTBank USSD code *737#
4. UBA USSD code * 919#
5. Wema bank bank USSD code *945#
6. FCMB USSD code *329#
7. Zenith bank USSD code *966#
8. Eco bank USSD code *326#
9. First Bank USSD code *894#
10. Fidelity bank USSD code *770#
11. Sterling bank USSD code *822#
12. Unity bank USSD code *7799#
13. Stanbic IBTC bank USSD code *909#
14. Heritage Bank USSD code *745#
15. Titan Trust Bank Ltd USSD code *922#
16. Standard Chartered Bank: USSD code *977#
YOU MAY LIKE: Major Causes of Bank failure in Nigeria
Below are list of Banks who doesn’t have USSD code for transaction.
17.Globus Bank Limited : USSD code
18.Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited: USSD code
You may also like: How To Withdraw From Nigeria banks ATM Without A Card
19.Providus Bank : USSD code
20. Citibank Nigeria Limited: USSD code