How to transfer airtime/credit on Airtel
As the world become a global village, Nigeria telecom are not left out as they strive to enhance the standard of living of Nigerians.
The good news, you can now transfer airtime and data on Airtel…….Airtel Me2U is simply a service from Airtel that allows the sharing of airtime between subscribers on Airtel network.
eventuality, you happen to be in a tight situation whereby you don’t have enough balance to make a call, and you have to make an urgent call, just ask someone on the network to send you credit by making use of the “Credit Me Service” for free of charge – on the information below….
Airtel Me2U registration
Airtel subscribers don’t need to register for Airtel Me2U service ,because every active line is allowed to be able to enjoy the service. what you need is to change the default PIN that came with line to a personal and more secured PIN . Usually, the default “PIN” is 1234.
How to change the default PIN
1. On your phone, navigate to your SMS menu
2. In a text message, write PIN default PIN new PIN. That is, PIN 1234 1980
3. Send it to 432.
4. You will get a notification that will tell you that your new PIN is 1980 as used in the example above.
How to use Airtel Me2U service
1. Kindly navigate to your SMS menu on your phone.
2. Create an SMS and write in this format: 2u [space] Airtel Number [space] Amount [space] PIN.
For example if you want to transfer N300 to 08023232323, you will need send : 2u 08023232323 300 1980
3. Send the SMS to 432.
Woola you are done transferring 300 naira to your love once.
Each successful transaction will cost the subscriber N10. Also, subscribers will not be charged for inquiry SMS and “PIN” changes, as well as unsuccessful Me2U transactions