Technology has revolutionized the way we live, work, and conduct our daily activities. The banking sector is no exception, as financial institutions are adopting innovative solutions to make banking more convenient for their customers.
If you’re a Zenith Bank account holder and looking for ways to conveniently check your account balance and update your BVN (Bank Verification Number) on your phone, you’ve come to the right place.
With the Zenith bank mobile banking you can now carry out a money transfer from Zenith Bank , buy airtime, pay bills and check account balance on your mobile device anywhere and at any time convenient for you. Here is the USSD Code to transfer money from Zenith Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without Internet
How to check Zenith bank account balance
To o check your Zenith Bank account balance on your phone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the dialer on your phone.
2. Dial *966*00# and send.
3. You will receive a notification with your Zenith Bank account balance on your phone screen.
Deactivate Your Zenith Bank Account.
To stop all debit transactions from your Zenith bank account, simply dial; *966*911# from any mobile phone. Enter your account number then enter your AlertZ mobile number. Press “1” to continue and instantly block your account. To unblock your account, simply visit any Zenith Bank branch.
How to reset Zenith bank Mobile banking/USSD Password and PIN
To do a reset on your zenith bank ussd code, all you need to do is simply dial; *966*60# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Zenith bank Mobile application
Zenith bank application performs two primary functions of mobile banking, namely Mobile banking and eaZymoney. Remember that checking the status of your account is possible only from the number that you specified during registration in Zenith Bank. Using other phones and numbers will not give you access to information in your account.
Pay Bills with Zenith Bank ussd code
To pay for your DStv and PHCN bills with a zenith bank account, simply dial; *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts. Eg . *966*7*4000*678432#
To pay other Zenith Billers, simply dial; *966*6*Biller code*Amount# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
To pay bills with Zenith Bank, you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the Zenith Bank website or download the Zenith Bank mobile app from your phone’s app store.
2. Log in to your account using your credentials.
3. Navigate to the Payments or Transfers section of the website or app.
4. Select the Bill Payment option.
5. Choose the type of bill you want to pay from the list of available billers. This could include utilities, cable TV, internet service, etc.
6. Enter the necessary details like the biller’s name, your customer ID or account number, and the amount you want to pay.
7. Review the information you have entered and confirm the payment.
8. Enter your transaction authentication details (OTP or token code) to authorize the payment.
9. Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message or receipt.
Update BVN on zenith Bank
To update your BVN WITH ZENITH BANK on your phone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the dialer on your phone.
2. Dial *966*BVN# and send.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to update your BVN on your Zenith Bank account.
Alternatively, you can also use the Zenith Bank mobile app to check your account balance and update your BVN. Simply download the app from your phone’s app store, log in with your account details, and navigate to the relevant sections to check your balance or update your BVN.