As the name apply Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank) is one of the first new generation banks in Nigeria to start using USSD code both for transfer, buy airtime and pay bills as well open account online.
GTB has made banking service extremely quick and easy for funds transfer and account opening.
Gtbank Funds Transfer
How to transfer money from Gtbank to Gtbank bank account
Make sure you know the account number of the person who will receive money and the last 4 digits of your own GTB card. Then
To enable transfer money from GTBANK TO OTHER GTBANK ACCOUNT, Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1276467890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Transfer From Gtbank to other Banks
To transfer money from Gtbank to other banks in Nigeria , customers need to dial Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1278467890#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with 737 PIN created, hardware token or last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
Daily transaction limit of N1,000,000
Amount (N) Authentication
100 – 500,000 737 PIN/Hardware Token Only
500,001-1,000,000 Hardware Token Only
Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
Subject to phone network signal
Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card)
A one off indemnity is required for transactions above ₦100,000.
How to open an Account
1. To open Gtbank account via mobile banking”ussd code” Simply dial *737*0# and follow the onscreen prompts.
2. An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. Account opening forms are NOT required for the signup process.
3. Once you sign up, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN). You can also use your phone number as your account number at GTBank branches, GTExpress outlets.
Please note : The code allows to open a GTBank account with N300,000 maximum account balance. Dial *737*0# to open the account and Maximum deposit per transaction is N50,000
Reactivate Your Account
You can now reactivate your GTBank Account in just 4 easy steps.
How to Reactivate your Account Gtbank account
1. To activate your gtbank account Simply dial *737*11# on your mobile number registered with the Bank.
2. Input your Bank verification number (BVN)
3.Add Account Officer code (if known) or press 1 to continue
To complete your account reactivation, initiate a transaction by buying at least N100 airtime